Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rich Internet Application Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rich Internet Application related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rich Internet Application specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rich Internet Application Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rich Internet Application improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Rich Internet Application?
- Think of your Rich Internet Application project. what are the main functions?
- Is Rich Internet Application currently on schedule according to the plan?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- What are the known security controls?
- How to deal with Rich Internet Application Changes?
- Where can we break convention?
- Think about the people you identified for your Rich Internet Application project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rich Internet Application book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Rich Internet Application self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rich Internet Application Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rich Internet Application areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rich Internet Application Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rich Internet Application projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rich Internet Application Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rich Internet Application project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there any activities or deliverables being added or gold-plated that could be dropped or scaled back without falling short of the original requirement?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract complete without requiring numerous changes and revisions?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: How much influence did the stakeholder have over others?
- Procurement Audit: If an electronic auction or a dynamic purchasing system was used, did the tender documents specify details on access to information, electronic equipment used and connection specifications?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders cancelled after payment to avoid duplicate payment of the same invoice?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How carefully have the potential competitors been identified?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Rich Internet Application project management strategy been established?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Rich Internet Application project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is current scope of the Rich Internet Application project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Rich Internet Application project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
Step-by-step and complete Rich Internet Application Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rich Internet Application project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rich Internet Application project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rich Internet Application project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rich Internet Application project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rich Internet Application project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rich Internet Application project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rich Internet Application project with this in-depth Rich Internet Application Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rich Internet Application projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rich Internet Application and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rich Internet Application investments work better.
This Rich Internet Application All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.