Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ACM SIGPLAN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ACM SIGPLAN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ACM SIGPLAN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ACM SIGPLAN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ACM SIGPLAN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- Are accountability and ownership for ACM SIGPLAN clearly defined?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic ACM SIGPLAN objectives?
- What situation(s) led to this ACM SIGPLAN Self Assessment?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected ACM SIGPLAN results are met?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ACM SIGPLAN book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ACM SIGPLAN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ACM SIGPLAN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ACM SIGPLAN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ACM SIGPLAN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ACM SIGPLAN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ACM SIGPLAN Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ACM SIGPLAN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: The customer requests a change to the ACM SIGPLAN project that would increase the ACM SIGPLAN project risk. Which should you do before ass the others?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the ACM SIGPLAN project organization documented and on file?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are updates on work results collected and used as inputs to the performance reporting process?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Which training platform formats (i.e., mobile, virtual, videogame-based) were implemented in your effort(s)?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an overall strategy and/or policy on public procurement, providing guidance for procuring entities?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule variances – How will schedule variances be identified and corrected?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there completion/verification criteria defined for each task producing an output?
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
- Cost Baseline: Are you asking management for something as a result of this update?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the ACM SIGPLAN project scope to ensure the ACM SIGPLAN project remains within the scope baseline?
Step-by-step and complete ACM SIGPLAN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ACM SIGPLAN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ACM SIGPLAN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ACM SIGPLAN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ACM SIGPLAN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ACM SIGPLAN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ACM SIGPLAN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ACM SIGPLAN project with this in-depth ACM SIGPLAN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ACM SIGPLAN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ACM SIGPLAN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ACM SIGPLAN investments work better.
This ACM SIGPLAN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.