Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical User Research Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any User Research related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated User Research specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the User Research Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which User Research improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate User Research delivery for example is new software needed?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of User Research?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with User Research ?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the User Research requirements in detail?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the User Research book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your User Research self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the User Research Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which User Research areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough User Research Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage User Research projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step User Research Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 User Research project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this User Research project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST User Research project management tool to use to determine the longest time the User Research project will take?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What areas would you highlight for changes or improvements?
- Procurement Audit: Is sufficient evidence required for all disbursements (except nominal amounts)?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in User Research project oversight?
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this User Research project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Team Performance Assessment: Social categorization and intergroup behaviour: Does minimal intergroup discrimination make social identity more positive?
- Project Management Plan: Is the appropriate plan selected based on the organizations objectives and evaluation criteria expressed in Principles and Guidelines policies?
- Variance Analysis: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
Step-by-step and complete User Research Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 User Research project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 User Research project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 User Research project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 User Research project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 User Research project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 User Research project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any User Research project with this in-depth User Research Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose User Research projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in User Research and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make User Research investments work better.
This User Research All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.