Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Location Independent Business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Location Independent Business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Location Independent Business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Location Independent Business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 632 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Location Independent Business improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 632 standard requirements:
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Are the measurements objective?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Location Independent Business in a volatile global economy?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Location Independent Business is underway?
- Who Uses What?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- How can the value of Location Independent Business be defined?
- How do we manage Location Independent Business Knowledge Management (KM)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Location Independent Business book in PDF containing 632 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Location Independent Business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Location Independent Business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Location Independent Business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Location Independent Business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Location Independent Business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Location Independent Business Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Location Independent Business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: What steps can you take for positive relationships?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Security analysis has access to information that is sanitized?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this Location Independent Business project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular accounting reconciliations of contract payments, transactions and inventory?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Procurement Audit: Are requisitions and other purchase requests batched to reduce the number of orders issued?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Do job conditions warrant additional actions to collect job information and document on-site activity?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Location Independent Business project oversight?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for accepting the Location Independent Business project deliverables. Will the Location Independent Business project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Process Improvement Plan: Purpose of Goal: The motive is determined by asking, Why do I want to achieve this goal?
Step-by-step and complete Location Independent Business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Location Independent Business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Location Independent Business project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Location Independent Business project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Location Independent Business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Location Independent Business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Location Independent Business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Location Independent Business project with this in-depth Location Independent Business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Location Independent Business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Location Independent Business and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Location Independent Business investments work better.
This Location Independent Business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.