Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Compliance and ethics program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Compliance and ethics program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Compliance and ethics program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Compliance and ethics program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Compliance and ethics program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Who is On the Team?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Compliance and ethics program? If so, when did it change and why?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Compliance and ethics program processes?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Compliance and ethics program process?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Compliance and ethics program is underway?
- Are the best solutions selected?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Compliance and ethics program book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Compliance and ethics program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Compliance and ethics program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Compliance and ethics program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Compliance and ethics program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Compliance and ethics program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Compliance and ethics program Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Compliance and ethics program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do managers and team members provide helpful suggestions during review meetings?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will I be required to provide the Compliance and ethics program project team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Compliance and ethics program project estimates?
- Project Management Plan: Did the planning effort collaborate to develop solutions that integrate expertise, policies, programs, and Compliance and ethics program projects across entities?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What is the estimated labor cost today based upon this information?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a Compliance and ethics program project manager must do to finalize Compliance and ethics program project close-out?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the probabilities of chosen technologies being suitable for local conditions?
- Activity Attributes: Would you consider either of these activities an outlier?
- Change Request: Should staff call into the helpdesk or go to the website?
- Team Operating Agreement: Does your team need access to all documents and information at all times?
Step-by-step and complete Compliance and ethics program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Compliance and ethics program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Compliance and ethics program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Compliance and ethics program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Compliance and ethics program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Compliance and ethics program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Compliance and ethics program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Compliance and ethics program project with this in-depth Compliance and ethics program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Compliance and ethics program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Compliance and ethics program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Compliance and ethics program investments work better.
This Compliance and ethics program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.