Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Molecular Systems Biology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Molecular Systems Biology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Molecular Systems Biology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Molecular Systems Biology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Molecular Systems Biology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- Will Molecular Systems Biology have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- How can we improve performance?
- Who sets the Molecular Systems Biology standards?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- How do the Molecular Systems Biology results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Molecular Systems Biology Management?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Molecular Systems Biology is underway?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Molecular Systems Biology book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Molecular Systems Biology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Molecular Systems Biology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Molecular Systems Biology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Molecular Systems Biology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Molecular Systems Biology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Molecular Systems Biology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Molecular Systems Biology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the Molecular Systems Biology project over time?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the number of people on the Molecular Systems Biology project team adequate to do the job?
- Contractor Status Report: Who can list a Molecular Systems Biology project as company experience, the company or a previous employee of the company?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and non-discriminating?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are contractors adequately prosecuting the work?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a formal written notice that the contract is complete provided to the seller?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the range and quality of its accommodation, catering and transportation services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all activities captured and do they address all approved work scope in the Molecular Systems Biology project baseline?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Molecular Systems Biology project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
Step-by-step and complete Molecular Systems Biology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Molecular Systems Biology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Molecular Systems Biology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Molecular Systems Biology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Molecular Systems Biology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Molecular Systems Biology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Molecular Systems Biology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Molecular Systems Biology project with this in-depth Molecular Systems Biology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Molecular Systems Biology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Molecular Systems Biology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Molecular Systems Biology investments work better.
This Molecular Systems Biology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.