Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PC power management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PC power management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PC power management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PC power management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PC power management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- Are accountability and ownership for PC power management clearly defined?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a PC power management project?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- What are current PC power management Paradigms?
- Is the impact that PC power management has shown?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- Are you failing differently each time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PC power management book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PC power management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PC power management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PC power management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PC power management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PC power management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PC power management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PC power management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Have personnel cleanliness and health requirements been established?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly summarize the work done by Maslow, Herzberg, McClellan, McGregor, Ouchi, Thamhain and Wilemon, and Covey. How do their theories relate to PC power management project management?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In Which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Activity Cost Estimates: One way to define activities is to consider how organization employees describe jobs to families and friends. You basically want to know, What do you do?
- Initiating Process Group: Have the stakeholders identified all their individual requirements pertaining to their business process?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful PC power management project completion?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess PC power management project performance?
- Cost Management Plan: Exclusions – Is there scope to be performed or provided by others?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the PC power management project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were PC power management project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete PC power management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PC power management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PC power management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PC power management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PC power management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PC power management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PC power management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PC power management project with this in-depth PC power management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PC power management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PC power management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PC power management investments work better.
This PC power management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.