Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mind your own business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mind your own business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mind your own business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mind your own business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mind your own business improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Mind your own business will circumvent those obstacles?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Mind your own business goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Mind your own business?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Who will provide the final approval of Mind your own business deliverables?
- Who is On the Team?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mind your own business book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mind your own business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mind your own business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mind your own business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mind your own business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mind your own business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mind your own business Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mind your own business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets (or Mind your own business projections) established on a facility-wide basis at least annually for the life of the contract?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and timely was the organizational change impact identified and planned for?
- Executing Process Group: How is Mind your own business project performance information created and distributed?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the Mind your own business project?
- Risk Audit: What compliance systems do you have in place to address quality, errors, and outcomes?
- Closing Process Group: Will the Mind your own business project deliverable(s) replace a current asset or group of assets?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Mind your own business project management time and change request analysis time?
- Risk Management Plan: What other risks are created by choosing an avoidance strategy?
- Process Improvement Plan: Purpose of Goal: The motive is determined by asking, Why do I want to achieve this goal?
Step-by-step and complete Mind your own business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mind your own business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mind your own business project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mind your own business project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mind your own business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mind your own business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mind your own business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mind your own business project with this in-depth Mind your own business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mind your own business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mind your own business and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mind your own business investments work better.
This Mind your own business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.