Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OpenProject Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OpenProject related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OpenProject specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OpenProject Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 673 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OpenProject improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 673 standard requirements:
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- Is the OpenProject organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- How will you know that the OpenProject project has been successful?
- Are there OpenProject problems defined?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- Why improve in the first place?
- In a project to restructure OpenProject outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OpenProject book in PDF containing 673 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OpenProject self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OpenProject Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OpenProject areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OpenProject Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OpenProject projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OpenProject Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OpenProject project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are measurements and feedback mechanisms incorporated in tracking work effort & refining work estimating techniques?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the schedule vertically and horizontally traceable?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks safeguarded against theft, loss, or misuse?
- Activity Attributes: How many days do you need to complete the work scope with a limit of X number of resources?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you reasonably estimate total organization requirements for the coming year?
- Closing Process Group: What is the amount of funding and what OpenProject project phases are funded?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the OpenProject project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated OpenProject project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current OpenProject project stage?
- Scope Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
Step-by-step and complete OpenProject Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OpenProject project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OpenProject project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OpenProject project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OpenProject project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OpenProject project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OpenProject project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OpenProject project with this in-depth OpenProject Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OpenProject projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OpenProject and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OpenProject investments work better.
This OpenProject All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.