Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical InLoox Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any InLoox related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated InLoox specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the InLoox Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which InLoox improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- What are internal and external InLoox relations?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the InLoox team, InLoox itself?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- We picked a method, now what?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic InLoox objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the InLoox book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your InLoox self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the InLoox Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which InLoox areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough InLoox Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage InLoox projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step InLoox Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 InLoox project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in InLoox project oversight?
- Schedule Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other InLoox project estimates?
- Quality Audit: What experience do staff have in the type of work that the audit entails?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the InLoox project sufficiently qualified?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the InLoox projects fail to meet deadline?
- Cost Management Plan: Were InLoox project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are expert judgment and historical information utilized to estimate activity duration?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Did the consultant work with local staff to develop local capacity?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete InLoox Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 InLoox project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 InLoox project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 InLoox project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 InLoox project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 InLoox project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 InLoox project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any InLoox project with this in-depth InLoox Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose InLoox projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in InLoox and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make InLoox investments work better.
This InLoox All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.