What is involved in Identity management
Find out what the related areas are that Identity management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Identity management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Federated Identity Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Federated Identity Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Identity management related domains to cover and 224 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Identity management, Academic journals, Access control, Claims-based identity, Communication protocol, Computer security, Digital card, Digital identity, Digital signature, Directory service, Federated identity, Hardware security module, ISO/IEC JTC1, IT security, Identity-based security, Identity assurance, Identity driven networking, Identity management systems, Identity provider, Identity theft, Information privacy, Information security, Initiative For Open Authentication, International Organization for Standardization, Loyalty card, Mass surveillance, Mobile identity management, Mobile signature, Multi-factor authentication, Mutual authentication, Object identifier, Online identity management, Online social networking, OpenID Connect, Password management, Personal identification number, Personally Identifiable Information, Presence-based services, Privileged identity management, Public key certificate, Role-based access control, SAML-based products and services, SAML 2.0, Security token, Service provider, Seventh Framework Programme, Single sign-on, Smart card, Social web, Software application, Software token, Two-factor authentication, User modeling, Web service, Workflow application:
Identity management Critical Criteria:
Infer Identity management decisions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Identity management.
– With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
– Do we keep track of who the leading providers of identity management products and services are, and what are their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
– How is the market for identity management evolving in new technologies, market trends and drivers, and user requirements?
– Did we develop our saas identity management solution in house or was it acquired from other vendors?
– Complement identity management and help desk solutions with closedloop import and export?
– What is the security -life cycle identity management business case?
– Is there any existing Identity management governance structure?
– What are the identity management facilities of the provider?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Identity management Management?
– What is a secure identity management infrastructure?
– What is identity management to us (idm)?
– How can identity management help?
– How to Secure Identity management?
– What about identity management?
Academic journals Critical Criteria:
Apply Academic journals engagements and develop and take control of the Academic journals initiative.
– What is our formula for success in Identity management ?
– How would one define Identity management leadership?
– Is a Identity management Team Work effort in place?
Access control Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Access control results and oversee Access control requirements.
– Question to cloud provider: Does your platform offer fine-grained access control so that my users can have different roles that do not create conflicts or violate compliance guidelines?
– Are information security policies, including policies for access control, application and system development, operational, network and physical security, formally documented?
– Can the access control product protect individual devices (e.g., floppy disks, compact disks–read-only memory CD-ROM, serial and parallel interfaces, and system clipboard)?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– Access control: Are there appropriate controls over access to PII when stored in the cloud so that only individuals with a need to know will be able to access it?
– If data need to be secured through access controls (e.g. password-protected network space), how will they be applied?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Access control: Are there appropriate access controls over PII when it is in the cloud?
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
– What is the direction of flow for which access control is required?
– Should we call it role based rule based access control, or rbrbac?
– Do the provider services offer fine grained access control?
– What type of advanced access control is supported?
– What access control exists to protect the data?
– Who needs to know about Identity management ?
– What is our role based access control?
– How to deal with Identity management Changes?
– Who determines access controls?
Claims-based identity Critical Criteria:
Track Claims-based identity tactics and improve Claims-based identity service perception.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Identity management processes?
– Among the Identity management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Identity management leaders?
Communication protocol Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Communication protocol projects and oversee implementation of Communication protocol.
– Can we do Identity management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are there Identity management problems defined?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Computer security goals and define Computer security competency-based leadership.
– In the case of a Identity management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Identity management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Identity management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– How do we know that any Identity management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Does our organization need more Identity management education?
Digital card Critical Criteria:
Sort Digital card tactics and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Digital card services.
– Is Identity management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Think of your Identity management project. what are the main functions?
– Have all basic functions of Identity management been defined?
Digital identity Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Digital identity issues and raise human resource and employment practices for Digital identity.
– Think about the functions involved in your Identity management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Identity management activities?
Digital signature Critical Criteria:
Categorize Digital signature adoptions and get the big picture.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Identity management?
– Are transactions valid? Are digital signatures correct?
– How can the value of Identity management be defined?
– Why should we adopt a Identity management framework?
Directory service Critical Criteria:
Unify Directory service failures and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Directory service services.
– When a Identity management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Will Identity management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Federated identity Critical Criteria:
Jump start Federated identity tasks and get going.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Identity management project manager?
– How likely is the current Identity management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Hardware security module Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Hardware security module leadership and prioritize challenges of Hardware security module.
– What are the short and long-term Identity management goals?
ISO/IEC JTC1 Critical Criteria:
Substantiate ISO/IEC JTC1 tactics and probe ISO/IEC JTC1 strategic alliances.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Identity management?
IT security Critical Criteria:
Accommodate IT security visions and separate what are the business goals IT security is aiming to achieve.
– What is the impact on the training and level of effort needed to identify and define roles, the organizational impact of implementing roles, and the responsibility for role maintenance?
– What is the budget for acquisition and life cycle support of intrusion detection hardware, software, and infrastructure, including staffing to monitor and respond to intrusions?
– Approximately, what is the average length of employment or tenure for it security personnel in your organization over the past few years?
– Approximately, what is the headcount of it security specialists who are at or above the supervisory level in your organization?
– How does the service providers security policies (e.g. contingency planning) differ from that of the organization?
– Have total life-cycle support, ease-of-use, scalability, and interoperability requirements been determined?
– What best describes the operating structure of your organizations IT security function or department?
– Are the organization security requirements supported by security plans, policies and procedures?
– Does your organization have a chief information security officer (ciso or equivalent title)?
– Approximately, what is the total headcount of it security specialists in your organization?
– What are the organizational considerations when selecting an IT security product?
– What is the anticipated volume of media to be sanitized by type of media?
– What authentication servers and mechanisms are supported?
– How does our organization choose a service provider?
– How is access to rooms controlled and monitored?
– What is the long-term viability of the vendor?
– Is the anticipated user community identified?
– What is it security governance?
– How Much Security is Enough?
Identity-based security Critical Criteria:
Test Identity-based security tasks and customize techniques for implementing Identity-based security controls.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Identity management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– For your Identity management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Identity assurance Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Identity assurance management and gather practices for scaling Identity assurance.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Identity management. How do we gain traction?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Identity management process?
– Will Identity management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Identity driven networking Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Identity driven networking quality and learn.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Identity management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are all of our Identity management domains and what do they do?
– What are the business goals Identity management is aiming to achieve?
Identity management systems Critical Criteria:
Define Identity management systems planning and find out what it really means.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Identity management leader?
– How important is Identity management to the user organizations mission?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Identity management?
Identity provider Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Identity provider results and assess and formulate effective operational and Identity provider strategies.
– How can you negotiate Identity management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What aggregated single sign on sso identity provider do we use and why?
– Do Identity management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How is the value delivered by Identity management being measured?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Nurse Identity theft outcomes and devise Identity theft key steps.
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Identity management moving forward?
– Are assumptions made in Identity management stated explicitly?
– How do we go about Comparing Identity management approaches/solutions?
Information privacy Critical Criteria:
Jump start Information privacy leadership and check on ways to get started with Information privacy.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Identity management, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the barriers to increased Identity management production?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Trace Information security goals and shift your focus.
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Do we maintain our own threat catalogue on the corporate intranet to remind employees of the wide range of issues of concern to Information Security and the business?
– Are information security policies and other relevant security information disseminated to all system users (including vendors, contractors, and business partners)?
– Based on our information security Risk Management strategy, do we have official written information security and privacy policies, standards, or procedures?
– Is a risk treatment plan formulated to identify the appropriate mgmt action, resources, responsibilities and priorities for managing information security risks?
– Is the documented Information Security Mgmt System (ISMS) established, implemented, operated, monitored, reviewed, maintained and improved?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (degree of completeness)?
– Have standards for information security across all entities been established or codified into law?
– Have standards for information security across all entities been established or codified into regulations?
– Is information security ensured when using mobile computing and tele-working facilities?
– What is the main driver for information security expenditure?
– Is the scope of Identity management defined?
Initiative For Open Authentication Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Initiative For Open Authentication management and give examples utilizing a core of simple Initiative For Open Authentication skills.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Identity management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Administer International Organization for Standardization issues and secure International Organization for Standardization creativity.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Identity management processes?
Loyalty card Critical Criteria:
Own Loyalty card results and revise understanding of Loyalty card architectures.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Identity management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Why is Identity management important for you now?
Mass surveillance Critical Criteria:
Recall Mass surveillance quality and look in other fields.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Identity management?
– How will you measure your Identity management effectiveness?
Mobile identity management Critical Criteria:
Match Mobile identity management management and remodel and develop an effective Mobile identity management strategy.
– Do we all define Identity management in the same way?
Mobile signature Critical Criteria:
Value Mobile signature planning and correct Mobile signature management by competencies.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Identity management in a volatile global economy?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Identity management been identified and analyzed?
Multi-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Track Multi-factor authentication planning and tour deciding if Multi-factor authentication progress is made.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Identity management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does remote server administration require multi-factor authentication of administrative users for systems and databases?
– What are our needs in relation to Identity management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What is the source of the strategies for Identity management strengthening and reform?
– Is multi-factor authentication supported for provider services?
Mutual authentication Critical Criteria:
Drive Mutual authentication governance and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do we measure improved Identity management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who will provide the final approval of Identity management deliverables?
– What is Effective Identity management?
Object identifier Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Object identifier leadership and handle a jump-start course to Object identifier.
– Are the data and associated software produced and/or used in the project discoverable (and readily located), identifiable by means of a standard identification mechanism (e.g. digital object identifier)?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Identity management project?
– Is Identity management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Online identity management Critical Criteria:
Guide Online identity management leadership and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does Identity management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Do we have past Identity management Successes?
Online social networking Critical Criteria:
Define Online social networking visions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Online social networking information.
– Is Identity management Required?
OpenID Connect Critical Criteria:
Mix OpenID Connect results and display thorough understanding of the OpenID Connect process.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Identity management forward?
– What are current Identity management Paradigms?
Password management Critical Criteria:
Derive from Password management engagements and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Password management is getting what it needs.
– Are documented procedures in place for user and password management and are they monitored for compliance?
– In what ways are Identity management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What will drive Identity management change?
Personal identification number Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Personal identification number quality and document what potential Personal identification number megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Identity management is underway?
– How can we improve Identity management?
Personally Identifiable Information Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Personally Identifiable Information tasks and pay attention to the small things.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– In a project to restructure Identity management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
Presence-based services Critical Criteria:
Study Presence-based services strategies and budget for Presence-based services challenges.
– What are the key elements of your Identity management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Privileged identity management Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Privileged identity management quality and report on the economics of relationships managing Privileged identity management and constraints.
– what is the best design framework for Identity management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we maintain Identity managements Integrity?
Public key certificate Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Public key certificate issues and describe the risks of Public key certificate sustainability.
Role-based access control Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Role-based access control decisions and describe the risks of Role-based access control sustainability.
– Can we add value to the current Identity management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
SAML-based products and services Critical Criteria:
Sort SAML-based products and services results and describe which business rules are needed as SAML-based products and services interface.
– Think about the people you identified for your Identity management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
SAML 2.0 Critical Criteria:
Define SAML 2.0 tasks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential SAML 2.0 information.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Identity management values?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Identity management process?
– Is Supporting Identity management documentation required?
Security token Critical Criteria:
Pilot Security token tasks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Security token information.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Identity management agendas for the next 3 years?
Service provider Critical Criteria:
Judge Service provider engagements and spearhead techniques for implementing Service provider.
– What is the risk that your data will be delivered to a domestic or foreign law enforcement agency by the cloud service provider in response to a legally binding request?
– During the last 3 years, have you been the subject of an investigation or action by any regulatory or administrative agency for privacy related violations?
– If a back door exit was used to circumvent an attack, do the attackers now know of such a back door, and thus should a new back door be constructed?
– Does the service provider have facilities in place to ensure continuity of service in the face of environmental threats or equipment failures?
– Is there an appropriately trained security analyst on staff to assist in identifying and mitigating incidents involving undetected malware?
– What Security arrangements do you have in place with cloud service providers you rely on to deliver your service?
– Does your company have a current information security policy that has been approved by executive management?
– If you provide a technology service, do you test products for malicious code or other security flaws?
– Does the cloud service provider have necessary security controls on their human resources?
– Do you regularly audit 3rd parties with whom you have data sharing agreements with?
– Does the service provider have a service desk function based on itil principles?
– Do you or any third parties conduct any penetration & vulnerability testing?
– Do current policies cover existing practices adequately?
– How to Work with a Managed Security Service Provider?
– Can Managing Enterprise Security Be Made Easier?
– Are contingencies and disasters covered?
– Do we have an Arbitration Clause?
– Should you hire a hacker?
– Any dial/up users?
Seventh Framework Programme Critical Criteria:
Devise Seventh Framework Programme outcomes and transcribe Seventh Framework Programme as tomorrows backbone for success.
Single sign-on Critical Criteria:
Investigate Single sign-on risks and find out what it really means.
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Do the Identity management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What is the purpose of Identity management in relation to the mission?
Smart card Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Smart card leadership and maintain Smart card for success.
Social web Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Social web tasks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Social web.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Identity management ?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Identity management effort?
– Is the social web being irreversibly corrupted by automation tools?
Software application Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Software application adoptions and correct better engagement with Software application results.
– Does Identity management analysis show the relationships among important Identity management factors?
– what is the BI software application landscape going to look like in the next 5 years?
Software token Critical Criteria:
Dissect Software token quality and look at the big picture.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Identity management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Two-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Generalize Two-factor authentication decisions and catalog Two-factor authentication activities.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Identity management services/products?
– Are we Assessing Identity management and Risk?
User modeling Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over User modeling outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of User modeling.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Identity management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Identity management project lifecycle?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Pilot Web service issues and customize techniques for implementing Web service controls.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
Workflow application Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Workflow application governance and mentor Workflow application customer orientation.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Identity management opportunities costing us money?
– Does Identity management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Federated Identity Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Identity management External links:
Login Page – Planned Parenthood Identity Management
identity management jobs | Dice.com
Colorado Department of Education Identity Management
Access control External links:
Multi-Factor Authentication – Access control | Microsoft Azure
Linear Pro Access – Professional Access Control Systems
Claims-based identity External links:
The Claims-Based Identity Model – msdn.microsoft.com
Communication protocol External links:
Modbus TCP/IP and Modbus RTU communication protocol …
Communication Protocol – Techopedia.com
[PDF]Develop a Communication Protocol – NCSACW – Home
Computer security External links:
Computer Security Flashcards | Quizlet
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …
Introduction to Computer Security
Digital card External links:
Toledo Zoo Mobile Digital Card
Digital Card Games in a Nutshell – YouTube
Print Your Digital Card Layouts | Shutterfly
Digital identity External links:
http://A digital identity is information on an entity used by computer systems to represent an external agent. That agent may be a person, organisation, application, or device. ISO/IEC 24760-1 defines identity as `set of attributes related to an entity’.
Coming Soon: Universal Digital Identity – trunews.com
[PDF]Digital Identity Guidelines – NIST
Digital signature External links:
Aug 10, 2011 · I am referring to the Mac application and your diagnosis makes sense, but. this seriously limits the functionality of the digital signature. The
http://[PDF]Common Access Card/PKI Step 4. Adding …
How to Add a Digital Signature into PDF Document
A digital signature is a mathematical scheme for demonstrating the authenticity of digital messages or documents.
Directory service External links:
URI Directory Service
How to Manage your Phonebook / Directory Service in 3CX
Directory Service – Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Federated identity External links:
Federated Identity for Web Applications – msdn.microsoft.com
UCF Federated Identity
Federated Identity Endpoint – apps.ce.collabserv.com
Hardware security module External links:
Virtual Hardware Security Module (vHSM) Technology | …
Atalla Hardware Security Module (HSM) | Voltage
ISO/IEC JTC1 External links:
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG21 N4544 – open-std.org
[DOC]Title: Background on ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2 N3125 …
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2/WG2 N L2/18-036 2018-01-18 – …
IT security External links:
ReliaQuest IT Security Company
Identity-based security External links:
Identity-based security – Revolvy
[PDF]Identity-Based Security Highlights: Benefits
CJIS Compliance: Identity-Based Security Solutions for …
Identity management systems External links:
Identity Management Systems – Margins Group
Identity provider External links:
FIDDS Identity Provider
Waiting for Identity Provider
Odyssey Identity Provider – txcourts.gov
Identity theft External links:
Land Title: Identity Theft
[PDF]Form 14039 Identity Theft Affidavit
Information privacy External links:
What is Information Privacy? – Definition from Techopedia
Information Privacy | Citizens Bank
Information security External links:
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 – NIST
ALTA – Information Security
Initiative For Open Authentication External links:
Initiative For Open Authentication – broom02.revolvy.com
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Initiative For Open Authentication
[PDF]Initiative for Open Authentication OATH …
International Organization for Standardization External links:
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO-International Organization for Standardization
Loyalty card External links:
KickBack Loyalty Card | Fuel Reward Card
Loyalty Card Program – Acme Oyster House
KickBack Loyalty Card | Fuel Reward Card
Mobile identity management External links:
[PDF]ATARC Mobile Identity Management Encouraging …
[PDF]Continuous Remote Mobile Identity Management …
Mobile Identity Management — ENISA
Mobile signature External links:
Joel’s Mobile Signature Detailing Service | Tucson Arizona
Using Gmail App – Add Mobile Signature – YouTube
Multi-factor authentication External links:
Multi-Factor Authentication – Access control | Microsoft Azure
Multi-Factor Authentication™ | User Portal
Mutual authentication External links:
Mutual Authentication – technet.microsoft.com
Mutual Authentication – technet.microsoft.com
Object identifier External links:
DOI FAQ – Digital Object Identifier System FAQs
What is a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)?
Online identity management External links:
Pioneers USA – Online Identity Management
Online social networking External links:
[PDF]LEARN ENGLISH USING ONLINE Social Networking …
OpenID Connect External links:
OpenID Connect to PB – Pitney Bowes
OpenID Connect | Google Identity Platform | Google Developers
OpenID Connect – Official Site
Password management External links:
Password Management Tools
Welcome to Patriot Pass Password Management
Advantage Password Management
Personal identification number External links:
How do I get my Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
Establish Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Virginia Tax Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Personally Identifiable Information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – RMDA
Personally Identifiable Information
Privileged identity management External links:
Lieberman Software – Privileged Identity Management – …
What Is Azure AD Privileged Identity Management? – Petri
Privileged Identity Management – Simeio
Public key certificate External links:
What Is a Public Key Certificate? – Examples
Public Key Certificate. – YouTube
CSRC – Glossary – Public Key Certificate
Role-based access control External links:
Role-Based Access Control. (eBook, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
SAML-based products and services External links:
SAML-based products and services – Revolvy
http://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=SAML-based products and services
SAML 2.0 External links:
SAML 2.0 Auto-POST form – HealthPartners
RightThingRecruit – SAML 2.0 SSO Failure
Security token External links:
Login to the security token service (STS)
Login to the security token service (STS)
Security Token Service
Service provider External links:
My Provider Link – Your Service Provider’s Billing Partner
Sonic – Internet & Phone Service Provider
Seventh Framework Programme External links:
[PDF]SEVENTH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME People. …
Horizon 2020, FP7: Seventh Framework Programme
EuBerry Seventh Framework Programme | Facebook
Single sign-on External links:
UAH Single Sign-On – CAS – Central Authentication Service
JCCC Single Sign-on
Smart card External links:
[PDF]How to use your Smart Card to access CDC VPN
UPAF Smart Card: SM ART CARD
ECHS Online 64 KB Smart Card Application
Social web External links:
Infotopia – A Social Web Experience
Digital Marketing Home – Social Web Media
On social Web, folks take the #IceBucketChallenge – CNN
Software application External links:
ERP Manufacturing Software Application Suite | …
Free Form Builder Software Application – POWR.io
Software token External links:
RSA SecurID Software Token on the App Store – iTunes
RSA SecurID Software Token Converter 3.1 Downloads
Feb 06, 2018 · The RSA SecurID Software Token 2.2 for Android includes the following: – Supports up to 10 tokens. – Supports phones and tablets. – Help for each screen. Tap the Help icon. – Importing a token by tapping an email attachment containing an SDTID file. The app accesses the device file system to retrieve the SDTID file. The file …
Two-factor authentication External links:
University of Illinois UI Verify: Two-factor authentication
Two-factor authentication for Apple ID – Apple Support
Duo Security Two-Factor Authentication – Emory University
User modeling External links:
HUMANIZE | Theory-Informed User Modeling for Tailoring …
UMAP2017 – 25th Conference on User Modeling, …
TUTORIAL COME RICAVARE LOOP MIDI PER USER MODELING …
Web service External links:
HOW TO: Pass Current Credentials to an ASP.NET Web Service
Amazon.com – Marketplace Web Service
LDAPAuth Web Service
Workflow application External links:
NAVSEA Conducts Shipboard, Shore-based Workflow Application
Tutorial: Create a Workflow Application with ASP.NET
PNC Workflow Application