What is involved in Data Integration
Find out what the related areas are that Data Integration connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Data Integration thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Data Integration journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Data Integration leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Data Integration related domains to cover and 211 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Data Integration, Data warehousing, Data scraping, Local As View, Business semantics management, Virtual database, Data cleansing, Data virtualization, Data integrity, Object-relational mapping, Data modeling, Integration Consortium, Data warehouse, Data scrubbing, Master data management, Information integration, Data curation, Data security, Data mediation, Data farming, Data mining, Data pre-processing, Global warming, Data compression, Data loss, European Union, Materialized view, Metadata standards, Enterprise application integration, Hub and spoke, Database model, Functional predicate, Invasive species, Customer data integration, Wrapper pattern, Research Data Alliance, Logic programming, Global As View, Logical schema, Data storage, European Bioinformatics Institute, Service-oriented architecture, Information silo, Information privacy, National Science Foundation, Enterprise information integration, Data fusion, Schema matching, Web application, Resource depletion, Data reduction, Information explosion, Information server, Three schema approach, First-order logic, Ontology-based data integration, Semantic integration, Data Integration, Edge data integration, Web service:
Data Integration Critical Criteria:
Adapt Data Integration decisions and oversee Data Integration requirements.
– Among the Data Integration product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– What are our needs in relation to Data Integration skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Have you identified your Data Integration key performance indicators?
– Which Oracle Data Integration products are used in your solution?
Data warehousing Critical Criteria:
Start Data warehousing risks and observe effective Data warehousing.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Data Integration project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Data Integration project lifecycle?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Data Integration moving forward?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Data Integration Management?
Data scraping Critical Criteria:
Read up on Data scraping decisions and raise human resource and employment practices for Data scraping.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Data Integration activities?
– What is Effective Data Integration?
– How to Secure Data Integration?
Local As View Critical Criteria:
Talk about Local As View engagements and get out your magnifying glass.
– In what ways are Data Integration vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Which Data Integration goals are the most important?
– Does Data Integration appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Business semantics management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Business semantics management management and look at it backwards.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Data Integration? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are all of our Data Integration domains and what do they do?
– How can skill-level changes improve Data Integration?
Virtual database Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Virtual database issues and do something to it.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Data Integration process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Data Integration process available?
– What are the barriers to increased Data Integration production?
– How will you measure your Data Integration effectiveness?
Data cleansing Critical Criteria:
Chart Data cleansing management and cater for concise Data cleansing education.
– Is there an ongoing data cleansing procedure to look for rot (redundant, obsolete, trivial content)?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Data Integration process?
– Who needs to know about Data Integration ?
– Do we have past Data Integration Successes?
Data virtualization Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Data virtualization strategies and improve Data virtualization service perception.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Data Integration processes?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Data Integration project?
Data integrity Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Data integrity failures and assess what counts with Data integrity that we are not counting.
– In the case of a Data Integration project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Data Integration project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Data Integration project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Integrity/availability/confidentiality: How are data integrity, availability, and confidentiality maintained in the cloud?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Data Integration delivery for example is new software needed?
– What vendors make products that address the Data Integration needs?
– Can we rely on the Data Integrity?
– Data Integrity, Is it SAP created?
Object-relational mapping Critical Criteria:
Gauge Object-relational mapping results and pioneer acquisition of Object-relational mapping systems.
– What business benefits will Data Integration goals deliver if achieved?
– Are there recognized Data Integration problems?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Generalize Data modeling decisions and catalog Data modeling activities.
– Will Data Integration have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Data Integration ?
Integration Consortium Critical Criteria:
Analyze Integration Consortium issues and learn.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Data Integration leader?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Data Integration project?
– Think of your Data Integration project. what are the main functions?
Data warehouse Critical Criteria:
Review Data warehouse engagements and finalize specific methods for Data warehouse acceptance.
– Does Data Integration include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What tier data server has been identified for the storage of decision support data contained in a data warehouse?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– What is the difference between a database and data warehouse?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
– What are alternatives to building a data warehouse?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– Do we all define Data Integration in the same way?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– What is our Data Integration Strategy?
– Centralized data warehouse?
Data scrubbing Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Data scrubbing failures and explore and align the progress in Data scrubbing.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Data Integration?
– What is our formula for success in Data Integration ?
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Master data management strategies and observe effective Master data management.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Data Integration requirements in detail?
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
– What are our Data Integration Processes?
Information integration Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Information integration results and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Information integration.
– How do we manage Data Integration Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Are we Assessing Data Integration and Risk?
– Is Data Integration Required?
Data curation Critical Criteria:
Survey Data curation leadership and budget for Data curation challenges.
– Do we monitor the Data Integration decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Can we do Data Integration without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are accountability and ownership for Data Integration clearly defined?
Data security Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Data security results and oversee Data security management by competencies.
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– What are the minimum data security requirements for a database containing personal financial transaction records?
– Do these concerns about data security negate the value of storage-as-a-service in the cloud?
– Is Data Integration Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the challenges related to cloud computing data security?
– So, what should you do to mitigate these risks to data security?
– How is the value delivered by Data Integration being measured?
– What are internal and external Data Integration relations?
– Does it contain data security obligations?
– What is Data Security at Physical Layer?
– What is Data Security at Network Layer?
– How will you manage data security?
Data mediation Critical Criteria:
Generalize Data mediation strategies and learn.
– Can we add value to the current Data Integration decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What is the source of the strategies for Data Integration strengthening and reform?
Data farming Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Data farming visions and acquire concise Data farming education.
– How can you negotiate Data Integration successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Data Integration move?
– Who sets the Data Integration standards?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Adapt Data mining outcomes and attract Data mining skills.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– Have all basic functions of Data Integration been defined?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Data pre-processing Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Data pre-processing management and get answers.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Data Integration that make it risky?
Global warming Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Global warming goals and ask what if.
– what is the best design framework for Data Integration organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Data Integration opportunities costing us money?
Data compression Critical Criteria:
Consider Data compression management and overcome Data compression skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Does Data Integration systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Why should we adopt a Data Integration framework?
Data loss Critical Criteria:
Infer Data loss management and plan concise Data loss education.
– Does the tool in use provide the ability for role-based administration for sub-administrators (e.g., administrators for a specific domain) to restrict access and visibility into system data and system changes (if applicable)?
– Does the tool in use provide the ability for administrators to access a graphical and table-based dashboard with click-through, drill-down detail (using percentage-based metrics, not definitive totals)?
– Does management recognize that there is an increased motivation for fraud and data crimes, concurrent with expectations on audit departments to recognize such activities despite reduced budgets?
– Does the tool in use allow the ability to use Smart number identifiers (e.g., the ability to recognize that 999 99 9999 is not a valid Social Security number)?
– Do you have a policy in place to deal with data being lost or stolen (e.g., who needs to be notified, what steps need to be taken to mitigate damages)?
– Does the tool we use have the ability to deep inspect a large number of file types for content matches (e.g., .pdf; .docx; .txt; .html; .xlsx, etc.)?
– Does the tool we use provide a task-based help function with recommendation settings for mail configuration options?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for system-generated notification to arbitrator of email disposition?
– What is your company doing to take advantage of automation to improve data & information integrity?
– Does the tool in use have a quarantine that includes the ability to collect reports into cases?
– Will the Deployment be applied to all of the traffic of data in use, or in motion, or at rest?
– Where does your sensitive data reside, both internally and with third parties?
– How do we maintaining integrity between communication ports and firewalls?
– How has the economy impacted how we determine ongoing vendor viability?
– What are the physical location requirements for each copy of our data?
– Are there effective automation solutions available to help with this?
– How can hashes help prevent data loss from DoS or DDoS attacks?
– Are all computers password protected?
– How many copies must be off-line?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Face European Union leadership and check on ways to get started with European Union.
– Is Data Integration dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How would one define Data Integration leadership?
Materialized view Critical Criteria:
Discourse Materialized view results and handle a jump-start course to Materialized view.
– What is the purpose of Data Integration in relation to the mission?
– How can the value of Data Integration be defined?
Metadata standards Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Metadata standards tactics and oversee Metadata standards requirements.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Data Integration workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Are the appropriate metadata standards including those for encoding and transmission of metadata information established?
– Think about the functions involved in your Data Integration project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Which metadata standards will you use?
Enterprise application integration Critical Criteria:
X-ray Enterprise application integration issues and explain and analyze the challenges of Enterprise application integration.
– For your Data Integration project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Data Integration agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is maximizing Data Integration protection the same as minimizing Data Integration loss?
– What are the implications of cloud computing to enterprise application integration?
Hub and spoke Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Hub and spoke issues and forecast involvement of future Hub and spoke projects in development.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Data Integration forward?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Data Integration?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Data Integration effort?
Database model Critical Criteria:
Reason over Database model outcomes and oversee Database model requirements.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Data Integration models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Data Integration?
Functional predicate Critical Criteria:
Match Functional predicate adoptions and shift your focus.
– How do we go about Securing Data Integration?
Invasive species Critical Criteria:
Explore Invasive species engagements and assess what counts with Invasive species that we are not counting.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Data Integration process?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Data Integration leaders?
Customer data integration Critical Criteria:
Think about Customer data integration projects and drive action.
– How do we Identify specific Data Integration investment and emerging trends?
Wrapper pattern Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Wrapper pattern governance and test out new things.
– Does Data Integration analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are current Data Integration Paradigms?
Research Data Alliance Critical Criteria:
Investigate Research Data Alliance planning and interpret which customers can’t participate in Research Data Alliance because they lack skills.
– To what extent does management recognize Data Integration as a tool to increase the results?
– Does the Data Integration task fit the clients priorities?
Logic programming Critical Criteria:
Mine Logic programming planning and research ways can we become the Logic programming company that would put us out of business.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Data Integration objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Why is Data Integration important for you now?
– How do we Lead with Data Integration in Mind?
Global As View Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Global As View leadership and change contexts.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Data Integration product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the usability implications of Data Integration actions?
Logical schema Critical Criteria:
Meet over Logical schema goals and overcome Logical schema skills and management ineffectiveness.
Data storage Critical Criteria:
Grade Data storage tasks and customize techniques for implementing Data storage controls.
– What procedures does your intended long-term data storage facility have in place for preservation and backup?
– What are the data storage and the application logic locations?
European Bioinformatics Institute Critical Criteria:
Refer to European Bioinformatics Institute management and drive action.
– Are assumptions made in Data Integration stated explicitly?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Service-oriented architecture issues and integrate design thinking in Service-oriented architecture innovation.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Data Integration. How do we gain traction?
– Are there Data Integration Models?
Information silo Critical Criteria:
Recall Information silo projects and oversee Information silo management by competencies.
– Do the Data Integration decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Data Integration objectives?
Information privacy Critical Criteria:
Derive from Information privacy tasks and create Information privacy explanations for all managers.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Data Integration is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How likely is the current Data Integration plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Do Data Integration rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
National Science Foundation Critical Criteria:
Adapt National Science Foundation visions and point out National Science Foundation tensions in leadership.
– Does Data Integration create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Data Integration values?
Enterprise information integration Critical Criteria:
Canvass Enterprise information integration strategies and ask questions.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Data Integration processes?
Data fusion Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Data fusion decisions and shift your focus.
– What new requirements emerge in terms of information processing/management to make physical and virtual world data fusion possible?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Data Integration strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Data Integration processes of our organization?
– Is Supporting Data Integration documentation required?
Schema matching Critical Criteria:
Sort Schema matching results and give examples utilizing a core of simple Schema matching skills.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Data Integration processes?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Data Integration with what users do day-to-day?
Web application Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Web application projects and look in other fields.
– I keep a record of names; surnames and emails of individuals in a web application. Do these data come under the competence of GDPR? And do both the operator of the web application and I need to treat them that way?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Data Integration into the services that we provide?
– Are my web application portfolios and databases ready to migrate to the Windows Azure platform?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
– Who will provide the final approval of Data Integration deliverables?
– How do you approach building a large web application?
– How does IT exploit a Web Application?
– How can we improve Data Integration?
Resource depletion Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Resource depletion projects and finalize the present value of growth of Resource depletion.
– Is a Data Integration Team Work effort in place?
Data reduction Critical Criteria:
Graph Data reduction issues and mentor Data reduction customer orientation.
Information explosion Critical Criteria:
Canvass Information explosion risks and test out new things.
– Are there Data Integration problems defined?
Information server Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Information server outcomes and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Information server decisions.
Three schema approach Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Three schema approach leadership and oversee Three schema approach requirements.
– When a Data Integration manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
First-order logic Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on First-order logic engagements and assess what counts with First-order logic that we are not counting.
– Consider your own Data Integration project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we Improve Data Integration service perception, and satisfaction?
Ontology-based data integration Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Ontology-based data integration leadership and do something to it.
Semantic integration Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Semantic integration failures and sort Semantic integration activities.
Data Integration Critical Criteria:
Graph Data Integration risks and look for lots of ideas.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Data Integration in a volatile global economy?
Edge data integration Critical Criteria:
Canvass Edge data integration visions and slay a dragon.
– How do we maintain Data Integrations Integrity?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Web service strategies and check on ways to get started with Web service.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Data Integration project manager?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Data Integration Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Data Integration External links:
Cloud Data Integration & File Sync | Layer2 Cloud Connector
Data warehousing External links:
Data Warehousing for Business Intelligence | Coursera
Data Warehousing Dummies – AbeBooks
Data Warehousing on AWS | Directions Training
Data scraping External links:
Data Scraping from PDF and Excel – Stack Overflow
WWCode Python Data Scraping & Cleaning Workshop | …
Local As View External links:
LAV abbreviation stands for Local As View – All Acronyms
Business semantics management External links:
business semantics management | pieter de leenheer
Business semantics management – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Business semantics management
Virtual database External links:
Chain Store Guide Virtual Database Tour
What is a Virtual Database? – Definition from Techopedia
First steps – Creating a Virtual Database
Data cleansing External links:
[DOC]Without a data cleansing – University of Oklahoma
Data Cleansing Solution – Salesforce.com
Data virtualization External links:
Data Virtualization Overview | Denodo
What is Data Virtualization and Why Does It Matter?
Data integrity External links:
Data Integrity Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
[PDF]IMPROVING TITLE I DATA INTEGRITY FOR …
Data Integrity Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Object-relational mapping External links:
Introduction to Object-Relational Mapping – YouTube
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
What is Data Modeling? Webopedia Definition
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Integration Consortium External links:
The Integration Consortium (IC) Launches New …
Data warehouse External links:
Condition Categories – Chronic Conditions Data Warehouse
HRSA Data Warehouse Home Page
Enterprise Data Warehouse | IT@UMN
Master data management External links:
Best Master Data Management (MDM) Software – G2 Crowd
MDM Platform | Master Data Management Platform | Profisee
Information integration External links:
Title Plant 101 – IIX Information Integration Experts, LLC
[1708.02967v2] Information Integration In Large Brain …
[PPT]Information Integration – Subbarao Kambhampati
Data curation External links:
What is data curation? – Definition from WhatIs.com
[PPT]Materials Data Curation System – NIST
Data curation (Book, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Data security External links:
[PDF]INSURANCE DATA SECURITY MODEL LAW Table of …
What is Data Security? – Definition from Techopedia
Data mediation External links:
What is Data Mediation | IGI Global
Data Mediation – IBM Operations Analytics
Army Data Services Layer (ADSL) – Data Mediation Service …
Data farming External links:
T10: Data Farming – OCEANS’16 MTS/IEEE Monterey
Data mining External links:
Data Mining | Coursera
Nebraska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission – GIS Data Mining
Analytics and Data Mining Programs
Data pre-processing External links:
R Data Pre-Processing & Data Management – Shape your …
Global warming External links:
Global Warming | Union of Concerned Scientists
Data compression External links:
Data compression (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
PKZIP | Data Compression | PKWARE
The Data Compression Guide – sites.google.com
Data loss External links:
How to Use Data Loss Prevention in Office 365 | SherWeb
Data Loss and Data Recovery Infographic – EaseUS
Data Loss Prevention & Protection | Symantec
European Union External links:
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
European Union – The New York Times
EUROPA – Countries | European Union
Materialized view External links:
CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW LOG – Oracle
http://In computing, a materialized view is a database object that contains the results of a query. For example, it may be a local copy of data located remotely, or may be a subset of the rows and/or columns of a table or join result, or may be a summary using an aggregate function.
How to refresh materialized view in oracle – Stack Overflow
Metadata standards External links:
[PDF]Metadata Standards and Metadata Registries
List of Metadata Standards | Digital Curation Centre
Geospatial Metadata Standards | octo
Enterprise application integration External links:
Enterprise Application Integration Services
Enterprise Application Integration and Migration | SmartIMS
Hub and spoke External links:
Hub and Spoke | Blueprint for Health
What is the Hub and Spoke Model? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Hub And Spoke Structure | Investopedia
Database model External links:
What is a Database Model | Lucidchart
DR Database Model – Application:ADM – meditech.com
Invasive species External links:
Home – National Invasive Species Awareness Week
Invasive Species Species Profiles & Reporting Information
Invasive Species – Wisconsin DNR
Customer data integration External links:
Data Processing & Customer Data Integration (CDI) | Merkle
Experian | Customer Data Integration CDI
Customer Data Integration | CDI | MuleSoft
Wrapper pattern External links:
Modern Wrapper Pattern – Churchmouse Yarns & Teas
Ravelry: Grace Wrapper pattern by Kate Oates
Ravelry: Modern Wrapper pattern by Churchmouse Yarns …
Research Data Alliance External links:
research data alliance | News & Events
The Research Data Alliance – YouTube
Data Type Registries: A Research Data Alliance Working …
Logic programming External links:
[PDF]Logic Programming – imd.solutions
Logic programming (Book, 1991) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Chapter 2: Basic Ladder Logic Programming – …
Logical schema External links:
Topology Dataserver, Physical and Logical Schema …
Data storage External links:
Pure Accelerate 2018: Data Storage Conference
Cloud Storage – Online Data Storage | Google Cloud Platform
Data Storage Systems – Data Storage Arrays | NetApp
European Bioinformatics Institute External links:
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) – Home | Facebook
European Bioinformatics Institute – EMBL-EBI – YouTube
The European Bioinformatics Institute < EMBL-EBI https://www.ebi.ac.uk
Service-oriented architecture External links:
Microservices vs. Service-Oriented Architecture – NGINX
Messaging Patterns in Service-Oriented Architecture, …
Service-Oriented Architecture | Coursera
Information silo External links:
Information Silo – investopedia.com
What is an Information Silo (IT Silo)? Webopedia Definition
Information silo – Revolvy
Information privacy External links:
What is Information Privacy? – Definition from Techopedia
Information Privacy | Citizens Bank
National Science Foundation External links:
National Science Foundation – Visit Alexandria VA
National Science Foundation Mathematical Sciences …
REU – For Students | NSF – National Science Foundation
Enterprise information integration External links:
Enterprise Information Integration – Semantic Arts
Data fusion External links:
Data fusion : concepts and ideas (eBook, 2012) …
[PDF]Data Fusion Centers – Esri
[PDF]Information Integration for Data Fusion
Schema matching External links:
[PDF]Schema Matching using Machine Learning – UMass …
A Survey of Approaches to Automatic Schema Matching
[PDF]The Role of Schema Matching in Large Enterprises
Web application External links:
Onondaga County GIS Web Application – fsihost.com
Live Nation – ABIMM WEB Application
Logon – SAP Web Application Server
Resource depletion External links:
Natural Resource Depletion – YouTube
Category:Resource Depletion – OWASP
Cle | Resource Depletion | Global Warming
Data reduction External links:
AuditorQC | Free Linearity and Daily QC Data Reduction
What Is Data Reduction? – wiseGEEK
LISA data reduction | JILA Science
Information explosion External links:
The Information explosion. (Film, 1967) [WorldCat.org]
The information explosion. (Book, 1971) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]The Information Explosion: A (Very) Brief History
Information server External links:
[PPT]IBM Information Server
Microsoft Internet Information Server
Geographic Information Server | WVDEP GIS Server
Three schema approach External links:
Three schema approach – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Three schema approach&item_type=topic
First-order logic External links:
What is first-order logic? – Definition from WhatIs.com
[PDF]First-Order Logic (FOL) Constant symbols aka. …
Semantic integration External links:
[PDF]Semantic Integration of Adaptive Educational …
GeneTegra: Semantic Integration of Biomedical Information
Data Integration External links:
Cloud Data Integration & File Sync | Layer2 Cloud Connector
Web service External links:
HOW TO: Write a Simple Web Service by Using Visual C# .NET
Amazon.com – Marketplace Web Service
HOW TO: Pass Current Credentials to an ASP.NET Web Service