What is involved in Windows 10
Find out what the related areas are that Windows 10 connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Windows 10 thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Windows 10 journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Windows 10 leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Windows 10 related domains to cover and 170 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Windows 10, Data Execution Prevention, ISO image, System Information, Guardian Media Group, Backup and Restore, Rock Paper Shotgun, Minecraft Educational Edition, Pocket PC 2002, Small claims court, Program Manager, Features new to Windows 10, System Policy Editor, MSN apps, Microsoft DNS, Microsoft Studios, System Idle Process, NTFS volume mount point, UEFI Secure Boot, Microsoft Diagnostics, Fingerprint reader, Microsoft TechNet, File Explorer, Remote Desktop Services, Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator, Multimedia Class Scheduler Service, Microsoft Fax, Internet of Things, Game Developers Conference, Surface Laptop, NTFS junction point, Microsoft account, Cut, copy, and paste, Asymmetric encryption, Encrypting File System, Instruction set, Software release cycle, Peer to peer, Folder redirection, Special folder, Software release life cycle, MSN Food & Drink, File Allocation Table, Microsoft Graph, Portable Executable, OLE Automation, Torrent tracker, Start menu, Indexing Service, Group Policy, I/O request packet, Kaby Lake, Alarms & Clock:
Windows 10 Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Windows 10 governance and achieve a single Windows 10 view and bringing data together.
– How important is Windows 10 to the user organizations mission?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Windows 10 move?
– How can we improve Windows 10?
Data Execution Prevention Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Data Execution Prevention tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Data Execution Prevention is getting what it needs.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Windows 10 objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Why is Windows 10 important for you now?
ISO image Critical Criteria:
Dissect ISO image management and look for lots of ideas.
– Consider your own Windows 10 project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we know that any Windows 10 analysis is complete and comprehensive?
System Information Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about System Information governance and check on ways to get started with System Information.
– Who will provide the final approval of Windows 10 deliverables?
– What are the long-term Windows 10 goals?
– How can skill-level changes improve Windows 10?
Guardian Media Group Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Guardian Media Group issues and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Guardian Media Group projects.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Windows 10 workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the short and long-term Windows 10 goals?
Backup and Restore Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Backup and Restore failures and figure out ways to motivate other Backup and Restore users.
– Is Windows 10 dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are our Windows 10 Processes?
Rock Paper Shotgun Critical Criteria:
Explore Rock Paper Shotgun leadership and define Rock Paper Shotgun competency-based leadership.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Windows 10. How do we gain traction?
– Is there any existing Windows 10 governance structure?
– How would one define Windows 10 leadership?
Minecraft Educational Edition Critical Criteria:
Depict Minecraft Educational Edition management and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Minecraft Educational Edition.
– Do we monitor the Windows 10 decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are specific Windows 10 Rules to follow?
– How to Secure Windows 10?
Pocket PC 2002 Critical Criteria:
Investigate Pocket PC 2002 projects and display thorough understanding of the Pocket PC 2002 process.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Windows 10? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How likely is the current Windows 10 plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What is Effective Windows 10?
Small claims court Critical Criteria:
Graph Small claims court tasks and ask questions.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Windows 10 processes?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Windows 10 forward?
– Do we have past Windows 10 Successes?
Program Manager Critical Criteria:
Study Program Manager results and work towards be a leading Program Manager expert.
– Management buy-in is a concern. Many program managers are worried that upper-level management would ask for progress reports and productivity metrics that would be hard to gather in an Agile work environment. Management ignorance of Agile methodologies is also a worry. Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– Have data stewards (e.g.,program managers) responsible for coordinating data governance activities been identified and assigned to each specific domain of activity?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Windows 10 goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Windows 10?
Features new to Windows 10 Critical Criteria:
Model after Features new to Windows 10 visions and look for lots of ideas.
– How is the value delivered by Windows 10 being measured?
System Policy Editor Critical Criteria:
Graph System Policy Editor failures and separate what are the business goals System Policy Editor is aiming to achieve.
– Is there a Windows 10 Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the business goals Windows 10 is aiming to achieve?
MSN apps Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on MSN apps engagements and define what do we need to start doing with MSN apps.
– Is the Windows 10 organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we measure improved Windows 10 service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who sets the Windows 10 standards?
Microsoft DNS Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Microsoft DNS planning and assess and formulate effective operational and Microsoft DNS strategies.
– What are the barriers to increased Windows 10 production?
– What business benefits will Windows 10 goals deliver if achieved?
– Why should we adopt a Windows 10 framework?
Microsoft Studios Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Microsoft Studios goals and reduce Microsoft Studios costs.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Windows 10 in a volatile global economy?
– Can we do Windows 10 without complex (expensive) analysis?
System Idle Process Critical Criteria:
Illustrate System Idle Process outcomes and be persistent.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Windows 10?
– Which Windows 10 goals are the most important?
NTFS volume mount point Critical Criteria:
Incorporate NTFS volume mount point projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure NTFS volume mount point is getting what it needs.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Windows 10 product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Windows 10 project?
– What are all of our Windows 10 domains and what do they do?
UEFI Secure Boot Critical Criteria:
Accommodate UEFI Secure Boot management and grade techniques for implementing UEFI Secure Boot controls.
– Among the Windows 10 product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Does Windows 10 analysis show the relationships among important Windows 10 factors?
– Are there Windows 10 problems defined?
Microsoft Diagnostics Critical Criteria:
Devise Microsoft Diagnostics leadership and devote time assessing Microsoft Diagnostics and its risk.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Windows 10? There might be some that are less obvious?
Fingerprint reader Critical Criteria:
Review Fingerprint reader projects and explore and align the progress in Fingerprint reader.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Windows 10 with what users do day-to-day?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Windows 10 objectives?
– What is our Windows 10 Strategy?
Microsoft TechNet Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Microsoft TechNet projects and arbitrate Microsoft TechNet techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Does Windows 10 systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do Windows 10 rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
File Explorer Critical Criteria:
Adapt File Explorer management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of File Explorer.
– Think about the people you identified for your Windows 10 project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What is the source of the strategies for Windows 10 strengthening and reform?
– What about Windows 10 Analysis of results?
Remote Desktop Services Critical Criteria:
Survey Remote Desktop Services projects and look at it backwards.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Windows 10 process?
– Which statement is true about remote desktop services (rds)?
Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator Critical Criteria:
Learn from Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator failures and finalize the present value of growth of Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Windows 10 project manager?
– Are there recognized Windows 10 problems?
Multimedia Class Scheduler Service Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Multimedia Class Scheduler Service results and acquire concise Multimedia Class Scheduler Service education.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Windows 10 been identified and analyzed?
Microsoft Fax Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Microsoft Fax management and forecast involvement of future Microsoft Fax projects in development.
– For your Windows 10 project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Internet of Things Critical Criteria:
Frame Internet of Things engagements and finalize specific methods for Internet of Things acceptance.
– What types of service platforms are required to deploy event driven applications and to make possible dynamic adaptation of service platforms or application to insertion of sensors with new classes of capabilities?
– How do we effectively analyze all of this data and ensure that meaningful and relevant data and decisions are made?
– What specific legal authorities, arrangements, and/or agreements authorize the collection of information?
– If a component fails what (if any) functions must the application continue to provide?
– Weve already invested in PKI how can we reuse it for mobility and internet of things?
– Reliability: When the availability of the system is challenged, how does it respond?
– How has the project, application or website been marketed to potential users?
– Why will customers buy your product or service over the competition?
– Will the IoT solution have the capacity for continued operation?
– What are the expectations regarding the protection of the data?
– Have you established a Center of Excellence (COE) for the IoT?
– Are there background checks for the Contractors employees?
– Why should enterprise it departments care about IoT?
– What market segment(s) are served by the company?
– How will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– What are the major components of IoT?
– How fast is IoT becoming important?
– Iot solutions: what is involved?
– Why should we learn about IoT?
– What does a sensor look like?
Game Developers Conference Critical Criteria:
Track Game Developers Conference failures and ask questions.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Windows 10 requirements in detail?
– Are assumptions made in Windows 10 stated explicitly?
Surface Laptop Critical Criteria:
Align Surface Laptop outcomes and research ways can we become the Surface Laptop company that would put us out of business.
– In the case of a Windows 10 project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Windows 10 project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Windows 10 project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are internal and external Windows 10 relations?
– Are we Assessing Windows 10 and Risk?
NTFS junction point Critical Criteria:
Dissect NTFS junction point leadership and finalize the present value of growth of NTFS junction point.
– Does Windows 10 analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Is the scope of Windows 10 defined?
Microsoft account Critical Criteria:
Value Microsoft account goals and reduce Microsoft account costs.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Windows 10 Management?
– What are the usability implications of Windows 10 actions?
Cut, copy, and paste Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Cut, copy, and paste results and grade techniques for implementing Cut, copy, and paste controls.
– Have all basic functions of Windows 10 been defined?
Asymmetric encryption Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Asymmetric encryption governance and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Asymmetric encryption.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Windows 10 project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Windows 10 project lifecycle?
– What is the purpose of Windows 10 in relation to the mission?
Encrypting File System Critical Criteria:
See the value of Encrypting File System visions and handle a jump-start course to Encrypting File System.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Windows 10 process?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Windows 10 activities?
Instruction set Critical Criteria:
Pilot Instruction set issues and ask what if.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Windows 10 into the services that we provide?
Software release cycle Critical Criteria:
Grade Software release cycle outcomes and prioritize challenges of Software release cycle.
– When a Windows 10 manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we Lead with Windows 10 in Mind?
Peer to peer Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Peer to peer adoptions and customize techniques for implementing Peer to peer controls.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Windows 10 experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Folder redirection Critical Criteria:
Unify Folder redirection results and create a map for yourself.
– Does Windows 10 create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Special folder Critical Criteria:
Investigate Special folder management and plan concise Special folder education.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Windows 10 moving forward?
– How will you know that the Windows 10 project has been successful?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Detail Software release life cycle projects and sort Software release life cycle activities.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Windows 10 models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Windows 10?
MSN Food & Drink Critical Criteria:
Learn from MSN Food & Drink engagements and test out new things.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Windows 10 processes of our organization?
– What are current Windows 10 Paradigms?
File Allocation Table Critical Criteria:
Categorize File Allocation Table quality and pioneer acquisition of File Allocation Table systems.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Windows 10 information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Windows 10 process?
Microsoft Graph Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Microsoft Graph leadership and oversee Microsoft Graph requirements.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Windows 10 study?
Portable Executable Critical Criteria:
Boost Portable Executable tasks and oversee Portable Executable management by competencies.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Windows 10 agendas for the next 3 years?
– In what ways are Windows 10 vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
OLE Automation Critical Criteria:
Infer OLE Automation management and balance specific methods for improving OLE Automation results.
Torrent tracker Critical Criteria:
Debate over Torrent tracker quality and correct better engagement with Torrent tracker results.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Windows 10 is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Start menu Critical Criteria:
Study Start menu tactics and find out what it really means.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Windows 10 strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Indexing Service Critical Criteria:
Audit Indexing Service quality and probe Indexing Service strategic alliances.
Group Policy Critical Criteria:
Match Group Policy results and ask questions.
I/O request packet Critical Criteria:
Categorize I/O request packet projects and gather practices for scaling I/O request packet.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Windows 10 project?
– Do the Windows 10 decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Windows 10 ?
Kaby Lake Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Kaby Lake adoptions and gather practices for scaling Kaby Lake.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Windows 10 processes?
– In a project to restructure Windows 10 outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Alarms & Clock Critical Criteria:
Meet over Alarms & Clock quality and define what do we need to start doing with Alarms & Clock.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Windows 10 strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Windows 10 Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Windows 10 External links:
How to Get to Safe Mode in Windows 10 – Windows 10
Upgrade to Windows 10: FAQ – Windows Help
Apps | Microsoft Windows 10 | Official Site
Data Execution Prevention External links:
Data Execution Prevention (Windows) – msdn.microsoft.com
You receive a “Data Execution Prevention” error message …
Data Execution Prevention | Adobe Community
ISO image External links:
How do I mount ISO Image File In Windows 7? – WinISO
How to burn an .iso image onto a CD/DVD-ROM
How to Copy DVD to ISO Image on Windows 10/8/7 in 3 Steps
System Information External links:
PTC System Information | Federal Railroad Administration
Canvas Learning Management System Information for …
Online No Tax Due System Information – Missouri
Guardian Media Group External links:
Guardian Media Group hit with record £173m loss
Guardian Media Group | Media | The Guardian
David Pemsel – CEO, Guardian Media Group – Media Masters
Backup and Restore External links:
How To Use Backup and Restore in Windows 7
How to backup and restore my Internet favorites or …
Backup and Restore Personal Folders in Outlook
Rock Paper Shotgun External links:
PC Game Reviews – Rock Paper Shotgun
Rock Paper Shotgun – YouTube
Minecraft Educational Edition External links:
Install Minecraft Educational Edition on windows/Mac – …
Pocket PC 2002 External links:
From EPOC to Pocket PC 2002 – Geek.com
Pocket PC 2002 Pocket Excel – YouTube
CCeListCtrlEx for Pocket PC 2002 – CodeProject
http://www.codeproject.com › … › Windows Phone 7/8 › Windows Mobile
Small claims court External links:
[PDF]A Guide to Small Claims Court – legalaidnc.org
Small Claims Court | Mass.gov
State of Maine Judicial Branch: Small Claims Court
Program Manager External links:
J. J. Keller’s HazCom Program Manager: Login
[PDF]Program Manager’s Handbook JSIG-RMF
Program Manager, Positioning, Navigation, and Timing …
Features new to Windows 10 External links:
Features New To Windows 10 – YouTube
Features new to Windows 10 – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Features new to Windows 10
System Policy Editor External links:
Using the System Policy Editor – TechRepublic
Installation of Win95/98 System Policy Editor (POLEDIT)
MSN apps External links:
MSN Apps | Windows Central
Important update on the MSN apps and MSN.com website
New MSN Apps on Windows 10 – YouTube
Microsoft DNS External links:
Creating DNS Records using Microsoft DNS – YouTube
Microsoft Studios External links:
Welcome to Microsoft Studios Digital Asset Management …
Microsoft Studios – YouTube
Microsoft Studios – Official Site
System Idle Process External links:
The system idle process is a process which runs on the computer and displays how much idle time the CPU is having at any particular time. It runs when the computer system has no task to perform.
Why is my Windows System Idle Process so high?
How To Fix “System Idle Process” taking too much CPU – YouTube
NTFS volume mount point External links:
NTFS volume mount point – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=NTFS volume mount point
NTFS volume mount point – YouTube
NTFS volume mount point – WOW.com
UEFI Secure Boot External links:
[PDF]EFI Preboot Guidelines and Win8 UEFI Secure Boot …
How To Disable UEFI Secure Boot On Windows 10/8/7
Microsoft Diagnostics External links:
Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (DaRT) …
Microsoft Diagnostics Services—Self-Help diagnostic portal
Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 6.5
Fingerprint reader External links:
How To Use Your Laptop’s Fingerprint Reader
File Explorer External links:
ES File Explorer File Manager – Android Apps on Google Play
MechoSystems File Explorer – Standard Details Library
What’s changed in File Explorer
Remote Desktop Services External links:
Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server 2016 – YouTube
Download Microsoft Remote Desktop Services …
Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator External links:
Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC…
How to: Install Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator
Multimedia Class Scheduler Service External links:
Start/Stop Multimedia Class Scheduler service in …
Multimedia Class Scheduler Service – AnVir
Multimedia Class Scheduler Service – YouTube
Microsoft Fax External links:
Microsoft fax service manager route to office365 email
http://social.technet.microsoft.com › Windows Server › Print/Fax
Microsoft Fax Connector – YouTube
Microsoft Fax and Concord: Integration Made Simple
Internet of Things External links:
Internet of Things ETF
How to invest in the Internet of Things | Fortune
Internet of Things Examples and Customer Stories | Microsoft
Game Developers Conference External links:
Game Developers Conference – The A.V. Club
GAME DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE 2018 – …
[PDF]GAME DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE
Surface Laptop External links:
Surface Pro vs. Surface Laptop: What Should You Buy?
Shop Surface Pro Tablets, Surface Laptop, and Surface …
Why Surface Laptop and Surface Pro are no good for …
NTFS junction point External links:
NTFS junction point – YouTube
Microsoft account External links:
Microsoft account – signup.live.com
Set up your Microsoft account on your devices
Billing help – Microsoft account
Asymmetric encryption External links:
Description of Symmetric and Asymmetric Encryption
Symmetric and Asymmetric Encryption – InfoSec …
Jul 20, 2013 · Symmetric vs Asymmetric Encryption Encryption is a key concept in cryptography. It is the process in which one can encode a …
Encrypting File System External links:
Cipher.exe Security Tool for the Encrypting File System
Start/Stop Encrypting File System (EFS) service in …
How to Share Files Using Encrypting File System
Instruction set External links:
RISC-V Foundation | Instruction Set Architecture (ISA)
http://An instruction set, or instruction set architecture (ISA), is the part of the computer architecture related to programming, including the native data types, instructions, registers, addressing modes, memory architecture, interrupt and exception handling, and external I/O.
Peer to peer External links:
Title Of Vehicle – Peer To Peer Lenders – loanszfid.com
Folder redirection External links:
Registry Settings for Folder Redirection in Windows
Folder Redirection. User settings and user files are typically stored in the local user profile, under the Users folder. The files in local user profiles can be accessed only from the current computer, which makes it difficult for users who use more than one computer to work with their data and synchronize settings between multiple computers.
Enable Logging for Folder Redirection Client Side Extension
Special folder External links:
How to locate Windows special folder locations
MFC CFileDialog – Getting special folder path on windows …
Software release life cycle External links:
Software release life cycle | 9to5Mac
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
Software Release Life Cycle – Quora
MSN Food & Drink External links:
Recipes, Tips, Restaurants, Chefs & News – MSN Food & Drink
File Allocation Table External links:
What is FAT (File Allocation Table)? – Computer Hope
[PDF]index.php?title=File Allocation Table – Dan Kohn
File Allocation Table | File System | Filename
Microsoft Graph External links:
Graph Explorer – Microsoft Graph
Home – Microsoft Graph
Portable Executable External links:
GitHub – zodiacon/PEExplorer: Portable Executable …
Reading the Portable Executable (PE) header in C# · GitHub
Architectures for Secure Portable Executable Content. – …
OLE Automation External links:
How to use OLE automation in Visio – support.microsoft.com
Torrent tracker External links:
BakaBT, Anime and Manga Torrent Tracker, BakaBT …
Music Torrent Tracker Sound Park – Download music for Free.
Zamunda.NET torrent tracker #1 in Bulgaria – BGTorrentz
Start menu External links:
See what’s on the Start menu – support.microsoft.com
CityMD Start Menu
Windows 10 Start Menu & Start Screen Customization – …
Group Policy External links:
Information about new Group Policy preferences in …
I/O request packet External links:
I/O request packet – How is I/O request packet abbreviated?
Unable to allocate I/O request packet. – msdn.microsoft.com
IRP abbreviation stands for I/O request packet – All Acronyms
Kaby Lake External links:
Products formerly Kaby Lake G – ark.intel.com
KABY LAKE – Watson’s Pine Portage Lodge
Products formerly Kaby Lake – Intel® Product Specifications