What is involved in Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing
Find out what the related areas are that Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing related domains to cover and 163 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing, Customer experience, Brand loyalty, Brand recognition, Cable television, Communication model, Communications service provider, Competitive advantage, Customer Data Platform, Customer Success, Customer attrition, Customer centricity, Customer commitment, Customer knowledge, Customer relationship management, Customer satisfaction, Digital device, Digital era, Digital media, Direct marketing, Experience economy, Experiential marketing, Fast Company, Forrester Research, Harvard Business Review, Inner peace, Integrated marketing communications, Internet platform, Marketing mix, Mind shaping, Multichannel marketing, Net Promoter Score, Persuasion techniques, Placebo effect, Purchasing process, Retail industry, Sales promotion, Service design, Social media:
Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing issues and maintain Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing for success.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing been identified and analyzed?
Customer experience Critical Criteria:
Refer to Customer experience issues and point out improvements in Customer experience.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing. How do we gain traction?
– Do those selected for the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing team have a good general understanding of what Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing is all about?
– When a person has a bad Customer Service experience how many people do they tell?
– How does mystery shopping help us improve our Customer Service and experience?
– How important is real time for providing social media Customer Service?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
– What are the best community tools for Customer Service?
– So how do we add value to the customer experience?
– What are current Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Paradigms?
– What is the internal customer experience?
– How can Customer Service be improved?
Brand loyalty Critical Criteria:
Talk about Brand loyalty issues and summarize a clear Brand loyalty focus.
– Does Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing leader?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing process?
Brand recognition Critical Criteria:
Analyze Brand recognition governance and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Brand recognition decisions.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing activities?
– Who sets the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing standards?
Cable television Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Cable television results and find out.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing is underway?
– Does our organization need more Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing education?
– Do we all define Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing in the same way?
Communication model Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Communication model planning and interpret which customers can’t participate in Communication model because they lack skills.
– Can we add value to the current Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing ?
– Do Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Communications service provider Critical Criteria:
Jump start Communications service provider engagements and create Communications service provider explanations for all managers.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– If voip is classified as a telecommunications service, should access charges for it be different from those paid by non-ip-enabled telecommunications service providers?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing processes?
– How do we measure improved Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing service perception, and satisfaction?
Competitive advantage Critical Criteria:
Rank Competitive advantage tasks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Competitive advantage.
– If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
– Designing internet of things (IoT) solutions can unlock innovation, increase efficiencies and create new competitive advantages. but in an emerging marketplace of mostly unknown and untested solutions, where do we start?
– To what extent does data-driven innovation add to the competitive advantage (CA) of your company?
– Value proposition – can we create and sustain competitive advantage for this product?
– How likely is it that the strategy will continue to sustain competitive advantage?
– organizational Culture: Can it be a Source of Sustained Competitive Advantage?
– Why is Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing important for you now?
– How can CRM be a source of competitive advantage?
– What threat is Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing addressing?
– How to deal with Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Changes?
– What is our competitive advantage?
Customer Data Platform Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Customer Data Platform results and point out Customer Data Platform tensions in leadership.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing study?
– What vendors make products that address the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing needs?
Customer Success Critical Criteria:
X-ray Customer Success strategies and know what your objective is.
– How will you measure your Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing effectiveness?
– What are our Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Processes?
Customer attrition Critical Criteria:
Focus on Customer attrition management and probe the present value of growth of Customer attrition.
– Is there a Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Do we monitor the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Customer centricity Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Customer centricity outcomes and stake your claim.
– Are we Assessing Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing and Risk?
Customer commitment Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Customer commitment adoptions and oversee Customer commitment requirements.
– Are assumptions made in Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing stated explicitly?
Customer knowledge Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Customer knowledge tactics and arbitrate Customer knowledge techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing objectives?
– Think of your Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project. what are the main functions?
– How can the value of Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing be defined?
– Does Customer Knowledge Affect How Loyalty Is Formed?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Mine Customer relationship management governance and look for lots of ideas.
– Has your organization ever had to invoke its disaster recovery plan which included the CRM solution and if so was the recovery time objective met and how long did it take to return to your primary solution?
– Can visitors/customers easily find all relevant information about your products (e.g., prices, options, technical specifications, quantities, shipping information, order status) on your website?
– What are 3rd party licenses integrated with the current CRM, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
– How can we truly understand and predict our customers needs to the point where we can design products and services that suit their needs?
– What is the value of integrating social intelligence listening and engagement into the CRM your business is using?
– Support – how can we drive support for using the escalation processes for service, support and billing issues?
– What platforms are you unable to measure accurately, or able to provide only limited measurements from?
– Describe what you have found to be the critical success factors for a successful implementation?
– How do customer relationship management systems help us achieve customer intimacy?
– What is the ideal IT architecture for implementing a social CRM SCRM strategy?
– Do these effectiveness-based applications introduce new success factors?
– What percentage of workstation sessions and calls must be recorded?
– How many current users will maintain and access the crm program?
– Do you have technology that assist in online monitoring?
– How can mobile users access services transparently?
– What are some of the future directions of CRM?
– Do calls labeled Self Service speak to a CSR?
– How do I get CRM right in a slowing economy?
– Do they always buy the same thing?
– What happens to workflows?
Customer satisfaction Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Customer satisfaction governance and get going.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– What is the difference, if any, in customer satisfaction between the use and results of agile-driven software development methods and the use and results of plan-driven software development software development methods?
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Performance Standard: What should be the standards for completeness, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, customer satisfaction, quality and/or cost?
– Has it re-engineered or redesigned processes, and leveraged technologies to improve responsiveness, Customer Service and customer satisfaction?
– What are the disruptive Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How does the company manage the design and delivery of products and services that promise a high level of customer satisfaction?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project?
– Is the Customer Satisfaction Process something which you think can be automated via an IVR?
– How does the firm measure and monitor client service and customer satisfaction?
– What employee characteristics drive customer satisfaction?
Digital device Critical Criteria:
Test Digital device goals and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– In the case of a Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Digital era Critical Criteria:
Scan Digital era strategies and raise human resource and employment practices for Digital era.
– How do we maintain Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketings Integrity?
– How do we keep improving Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing?
Digital media Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Digital media adoptions and shift your focus.
– In a project to restructure Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Direct marketing Critical Criteria:
Value Direct marketing projects and observe effective Direct marketing.
– Consider your own Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who will provide the final approval of Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing deliverables?
Experience economy Critical Criteria:
Merge Experience economy risks and assess and formulate effective operational and Experience economy strategies.
– Is there any existing Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing governance structure?
– How can we improve Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing?
Experiential marketing Critical Criteria:
Deduce Experiential marketing planning and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Experiential marketing.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do we go about Comparing Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing approaches/solutions?
Fast Company Critical Criteria:
Refer to Fast Company decisions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Fast Company.
– Does Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Forrester Research Critical Criteria:
Steer Forrester Research adoptions and question.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing into the services that we provide?
Harvard Business Review Critical Criteria:
Group Harvard Business Review failures and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Harvard Business Review.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing delivery for example is new software needed?
– Why should we adopt a Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing framework?
Inner peace Critical Criteria:
Boost Inner peace planning and check on ways to get started with Inner peace.
– Are accountability and ownership for Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing clearly defined?
– Have all basic functions of Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing been defined?
Integrated marketing communications Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Integrated marketing communications tasks and shift your focus.
– Spheres of influerce in the consumers life. what people, activities, organizations and media can have the most effect on determining the target audiences receptivity to products?
– Some measurement of efficiency is better than no measurement of it. if you do not know the cpm how can you justify the expense of using one medium or vehicle versus another?
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– If you are in doubt about a particular event and it will require a significant expense, why not test it?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project manager?
– What communication objectives might the game manufacturer set for this advertising message?
– What type of marketing communications would seem appropriate for each public?
– What objectives are appropriate for our initial communications campaign?
– Which promotional tools would be most effective in our promotional mix?
– How much money do we need to spend to achieve our campaign objectives?
– Have creative solutions or special opportunities been fully explored?
– What types of advantages can we leverage for our products?
– What do we need to know to achieve the strategy weve set?
– Measurement – how will the impact be assessed afterwards?
– Is the brand being introduced or is it established?
– Are we sure the target audience is watching?
– Will the promotion be supported by media?
– What is your competitive environment?
– What is your regulatory environment?
– Will there be a main attraction?
Internet platform Critical Criteria:
Discuss Internet platform governance and figure out ways to motivate other Internet platform users.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing project lifecycle?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing moving forward?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing?
Marketing mix Critical Criteria:
Detail Marketing mix failures and acquire concise Marketing mix education.
– Identify a product that has been successfully modified to meet changing consumer needs and, as a result, has avoided the decline stage. can we modify the market, the product, or the marketing mix?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Mind shaping Critical Criteria:
Participate in Mind shaping management and get going.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing requirements in detail?
– How do we manage Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Knowledge Management (KM)?
Multichannel marketing Critical Criteria:
Rank Multichannel marketing strategies and research ways can we become the Multichannel marketing company that would put us out of business.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing agendas for the next 3 years?
Net Promoter Score Critical Criteria:
Talk about Net Promoter Score planning and figure out ways to motivate other Net Promoter Score users.
Persuasion techniques Critical Criteria:
Canvass Persuasion techniques tactics and cater for concise Persuasion techniques education.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing effort?
Placebo effect Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Placebo effect decisions and figure out ways to motivate other Placebo effect users.
– How do we Identify specific Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing investment and emerging trends?
Purchasing process Critical Criteria:
Think about Purchasing process engagements and be persistent.
– Given the customer problem/pain, what are the key buyer values that will drive the customers purchasing process?
Retail industry Critical Criteria:
Coach on Retail industry adoptions and secure Retail industry creativity.
– Is maximizing Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing protection the same as minimizing Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing loss?
Sales promotion Critical Criteria:
Map Sales promotion failures and budget for Sales promotion challenges.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing values?
Service design Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Service design governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Service design information.
– What is Service Design?
Social media Critical Criteria:
Examine Social media adoptions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Social media skills.
– In the past year, have companies generally improved or worsened in terms of how quickly you feel they respond to you over social media channels surrounding a general inquiry or complaint?
– Are business intelligence solutions starting to include social media data and analytics features?
– What methodology do you use for measuring the success of your social media programs for clients?
– Which of the following are reasons you use social media when it comes to Customer Service?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– What is the best way to integrate social media into existing CRM strategies?
– How have you defined R.O.I. from a social media perspective in the past?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– Do you offer social media training services for clients?
– Is social media the solution to bad Customer Service?
– Do we have past Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Successes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Voice-Of-The-Customer Marketing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Customer experience External links:
InMoment – Customer Experience Intelligence
The Truth About Customer Experience – Ideas and Advice …
Do You Have a Customer Experience Title? | CustomerThink
Brand loyalty External links:
Brand Loyalty is Not Dead (It Merely Shifted) | Inc.com
The Psychology of Brand Loyalty: 5 Key Takeaways
Brand Loyalty – Boundless – Textbook Innovation
Brand recognition External links:
What is brand recognition? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Brand Recognition || Newport Brass
Brand Recognition – investopedia.com
Cable television External links:
Charter Spectrum TV: Digital Cable Television Service
The 5 Best Alternatives To Using Cable Television in 2017
DataShark Cable Television/Satellite Compression Crimp Kit is rated 3.8 out of 5 by 106.
Communication model External links:
[PDF]BASIC COMMUNICATION MODEL
[PDF]The LEARN Communication Model – National …
Qu’est-ce que la Process Communication Model? – YouTube
Communications service provider External links:
Communications Service Provider – Opus Networks
Communications Service Provider Operations
Competitive advantage External links:
Competitive Advantage | tutor2u Business
Customer Data Platform External links:
WTF is a customer data platform? – Digiday
Amperity: The Only Intelligent Customer Data Platform
Knowledge Marketing | Customer Data Platform
Customer Success External links:
Customer Success Manager: Role, Responsibilities & …
Customer Success Summit 2018 – March 5-6 San Francisco
Kronos customers; Customer success stories | Kronos
Customer centricity External links:
Customer Centricity – Wharton Digital Press
Customer commitment External links:
OneMain Mission and Customer Commitment
L&W Supply Customer Commitment | Building Materials …
Customer Commitment – Everlast Advanced Composite …
Customer knowledge External links:
FOXTROT Customer Knowledge System
Customer Knowledge Base
Customer Knowledge Base – Replicon
Customer relationship management External links:
1workforce – Customer Relationship Management …
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management
Customer satisfaction External links:
McDVoice.com – McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction …
Big Lots! Customer Satisfaction Survey
Customer Satisfaction Surveys for Contractors | GuildQuality
Digital device External links:
What are digital devices? | Reference.com
American Demographics of Digital Device Ownership | …
Digital era External links:
CIO Legacy: Thriving in the Digital Era – CIO Journal – WSJ
Digital media External links:
Digital Media | Digital Content Marketing US : TEGNA
Indiana Digital Media – OverDrive
Examples of digital media types include: Windows Media Audio (WMA), Windows Media Video (WMV), MP3, JPEG, and AVI.
Direct marketing External links:
Direct Mail & Direct Marketing Services Company – IWCO Direct
Boomerang Direct Marketing – Home
Experience economy External links:
5 New Trends Shaping the Experience Economy – …
8 Examples of the Experience Economy – Simplicable
Experiential marketing External links:
Experiential 101: What is Experiential Marketing?
Factory 360 – Experiential Marketing Agency
Experiential Marketing | IDL Worldwide
Fast Company External links:
FAST Company Central Bahrain
Fast Company | The future of business
Fast Company Innovation Festival
Forrester Research External links:
Forrester Research · Forrester
FORR : Summary for Forrester Research, Inc. – Yahoo …
Forrester Research and Studies – Blackbaud
Harvard Business Review External links:
Harvard Business Review Case Discussions – Educators …
[PDF]Harvard Business Review – Bentley University
https://www.bentley.edu/files/2016/12/05/Harvard Business Review.pdf
Harvard Business Review – Home | Facebook
Inner peace External links:
Mantras for Deep Inner Peace | 8 Powerful Mantras – YouTube
How to Find Inner Peace: 15 Things You Can Start Doing Today
Quotes About Inner Peace (559 quotes)
Integrated marketing communications External links:
Casual, PT Integrated Marketing Communications …
Internet platform External links:
What is an Internet Platform – Experts-Exchange
Geneva Internet Platform
Internet Platform | Winchester Auto Auction
Marketing mix External links:
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
Marketing Mix | Place in Four P’s
Understanding the Marketing Mix Concept – 4Ps
Mind shaping External links:
Hypnosis Mind Shaping – Home | Facebook
Hypnosis Mind Shaping. 2,024 likes · 2 talking about this · 4 were here. Alternative & Holistic Health Service
Body-Mind Shaping Camp – Home | Facebook
Multichannel marketing External links:
IBCConnect: Data Enrichment, Multichannel Marketing …
RRD | Multichannel Marketing Communications
RRD Connect – Print & Multichannel Marketing Magazine
Net Promoter Score External links:
Net Promoter Score | Medallia
NPS calculator: Calculate your Net Promoter Score – Delighted
How to Calculate Net Promoter Score [Formula] – HubSpot
Persuasion techniques External links:
Persuasion Techniques – Psychology of Influence
Placebo effect External links:
Placebo Effect Experiments, Studies, and Causes
Placebo Effect Experiments, Studies, and Causes
Placebo Effect | NCCIH
Purchasing process External links:
Get Started | Purchasing Process | Hunter Douglas
C2-2-05: Whole Loan Purchasing Process (02/23/2016)
[PPT]Basic Purchasing Process – ePMbook
Retail industry External links:
The Top Hourly Wages In Retail Industry – Business Insider
2016 US Retail Industry Overview – A Guide – The Balance
Cave Shepherd – Online Retail Industry| Companies at …
Sales promotion External links:
Marketing – Sales promotion | business | Britannica.com
Sales Promotion – Marketing Teacher
Levitra Sales Promotion | AccessRxUSA
Service design External links:
[PDF]Radiology Service Design Guide – Office of …
This is Service Design Doing — Book / School / Methods
DOERS. Service Design Conference 2018 | Europe