What is involved in Rapid Application Development
Find out what the related areas are that Rapid Application Development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Rapid Application Development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Rapid Application Development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Rapid Application Development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Rapid Application Development related domains to cover and 240 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Rapid Application Development, Computer network, Educational technology, Decision support system, Agile methods, Unified Process, Trygve Reenskaug, Software development methodology, Open-source software, Algorithm design, Continuous Integration, Software deployment, Information system, Software project management, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Integrated circuit, Infrastructure as Code, Network protocol, Application security, Word processor, Operating system, Distributed computing, Integrated development environment, Randomized algorithm, Enterprise information system, Computer vision, Domain-driven design, Health informatics, Information model, Computational geometry, Mathematical analysis, Logic in computer science, Distributed artificial intelligence, Software quality, Interaction design, Philosophy of artificial intelligence, Virtual machine, Operations research, Cleanroom software engineering, Compiler construction, Network scheduler, Electronic publishing, Human–computer interaction, Knowledge representation and reasoning, Software testing, Model of computation, Executable UML, Digital library, Computer science, Analysis of algorithms, Computational engineering, Virtual reality, Computer animation, Multi-task learning, Solid modeling, Multimedia database, Embedded system, Network architecture, Ivar Jacobson, Systems engineering, Extreme programming, Computational mathematics, Functional specification, Information retrieval, Scaled Agile Framework:
Rapid Application Development Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Rapid Application Development management and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Rapid Application Development information.
– Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
– Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– How do we go about Comparing Rapid Application Development approaches/solutions?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– Which sdlc results in the highest degree of user participation?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– Is the functionality visible through the uis?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– What are the associated risks?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– What is architected rad?
– When to use dsdm?
– When use RAD?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Own Computer network decisions and point out improvements in Computer network.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Rapid Application Development delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– How would one define Rapid Application Development leadership?
Educational technology Critical Criteria:
Refer to Educational technology failures and finalize specific methods for Educational technology acceptance.
– what is the best design framework for Rapid Application Development organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Rapid Application Development objectives?
– How important is Rapid Application Development to the user organizations mission?
Decision support system Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Decision support system outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and Decision support system strategies.
– Will Rapid Application Development have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Rapid Application Development study?
Agile methods Critical Criteria:
Probe Agile methods goals and research ways can we become the Agile methods company that would put us out of business.
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– Can agile methods be used effectively for evolving a system in response to customer change requests?
– How can we scale up agile methods for larger, longer projects with teams in different locations?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– How will you know that the Rapid Application Development project has been successful?
– How can we start using agile methods?
– How good are our agile methods?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Unified Process risks and probe Unified Process strategic alliances.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Rapid Application Development? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is Rapid Application Development dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Does Rapid Application Development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Read up on Trygve Reenskaug goals and differentiate in coordinating Trygve Reenskaug.
– To what extent does management recognize Rapid Application Development as a tool to increase the results?
– What is the purpose of Rapid Application Development in relation to the mission?
– Who sets the Rapid Application Development standards?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Read up on Software development methodology tasks and perfect Software development methodology conflict management.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Rapid Application Development information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Rapid Application Development agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the short and long-term Rapid Application Development goals?
Open-source software Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Open-source software outcomes and mentor Open-source software customer orientation.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Rapid Application Development is underway?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Rapid Application Development?
– What are our Rapid Application Development Processes?
Algorithm design Critical Criteria:
Boost Algorithm design planning and observe effective Algorithm design.
– Do Rapid Application Development rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Is Rapid Application Development Required?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Study Continuous Integration issues and perfect Continuous Integration conflict management.
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Rapid Application Development activities?
– How to deal with Rapid Application Development Changes?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Detail Software deployment outcomes and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Software deployment projects.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Rapid Application Development requirements in detail?
Information system Critical Criteria:
Match Information system risks and figure out ways to motivate other Information system users.
– Have we developed a continuous monitoring strategy for the information systems (including monitoring of security control effectiveness for system-specific, hybrid, and common controls) that reflects the organizational Risk Management strategy and organizational commitment to protecting critical missions and business functions?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Rapid Application Development? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– On what terms should a manager of information systems evolution and maintenance provide service and support to the customers of information systems evolution and maintenance?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Would an information systems (is) group with more knowledge about a data production process produce better quality data for data consumers?
– Think about the functions involved in your Rapid Application Development project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are information systems and the services of information systems things of value that have suppliers and customers?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Rapid Application Development project?
– What are the principal business applications (i.e. information systems available from staff PC desktops)?
– Why Learn About Security, Privacy, and Ethical Issues in Information Systems and the Internet?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– How secure -well protected against potential risks is the information system ?
– Is unauthorized access to information held in information systems prevented?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– Is security an integral part of information systems?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Dissect Software project management quality and test out new things.
– Does Rapid Application Development include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Can we add value to the current Rapid Application Development decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do we keep improving Rapid Application Development?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Microsoft Solutions Framework failures and attract Microsoft Solutions Framework skills.
– What are the long-term Rapid Application Development goals?
– Why should we adopt a Rapid Application Development framework?
Integrated circuit Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Integrated circuit projects and shift your focus.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Rapid Application Development that make it risky?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Rapid Application Development effort?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Deduce Infrastructure as Code decisions and ask questions.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Rapid Application Development project?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Rapid Application Development processes of our organization?
Network protocol Critical Criteria:
Confer re Network protocol adoptions and tour deciding if Network protocol progress is made.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Rapid Application Development objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Is Rapid Application Development Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we Lead with Rapid Application Development in Mind?
Application security Critical Criteria:
Value Application security visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Can we do Rapid Application Development without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
– What are specific Rapid Application Development Rules to follow?
Word processor Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Word processor issues and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Word processor is getting what it needs.
– How is the value delivered by Rapid Application Development being measured?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Meet over Operating system outcomes and catalog what business benefits will Operating system goals deliver if achieved.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Rapid Application Development products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
Distributed computing Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Distributed computing projects and attract Distributed computing skills.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Rapid Application Development project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are all of our Rapid Application Development domains and what do they do?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Investigate Integrated development environment quality and finalize the present value of growth of Integrated development environment.
– What are internal and external Rapid Application Development relations?
– How can we improve Rapid Application Development?
Randomized algorithm Critical Criteria:
X-ray Randomized algorithm visions and question.
– When a Rapid Application Development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we know that any Rapid Application Development analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Why is Rapid Application Development important for you now?
Enterprise information system Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Enterprise information system projects and learn.
– Does Rapid Application Development create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Computer vision Critical Criteria:
Unify Computer vision visions and question.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Rapid Application Development goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Rapid Application Development processes?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Domain-driven design governance and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Domain-driven design.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Rapid Application Development activities?
Health informatics Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Health informatics planning and forecast involvement of future Health informatics projects in development.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Rapid Application Development workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Rapid Application Development?
– What are the business goals Rapid Application Development is aiming to achieve?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Rank Information model quality and create Information model explanations for all managers.
– Which customers cant participate in our Rapid Application Development domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– Is the Rapid Application Development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How will you measure your Rapid Application Development effectiveness?
Computational geometry Critical Criteria:
Infer Computational geometry quality and grade techniques for implementing Computational geometry controls.
– Are accountability and ownership for Rapid Application Development clearly defined?
Mathematical analysis Critical Criteria:
Investigate Mathematical analysis outcomes and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Mathematical analysis services.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Rapid Application Development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Think of your Rapid Application Development project. what are the main functions?
Logic in computer science Critical Criteria:
Design Logic in computer science management and describe the risks of Logic in computer science sustainability.
– Do we all define Rapid Application Development in the same way?
– How do we maintain Rapid Application Developments Integrity?
Distributed artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Test Distributed artificial intelligence goals and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Distributed artificial intelligence.
– What are the disruptive Rapid Application Development technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Graph Software quality decisions and look at the big picture.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– How do we Identify specific Rapid Application Development investment and emerging trends?
– How do we manage Rapid Application Development Knowledge Management (KM)?
Interaction design Critical Criteria:
Guide Interaction design strategies and learn.
– Should typography be included as a key skill in information architecture or even interaction design?
– What is the difference between Interaction Design and Human Computer Interaction?
– What is the difference between information architecture and interaction design?
– What is our formula for success in Rapid Application Development ?
Philosophy of artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Frame Philosophy of artificial intelligence engagements and improve Philosophy of artificial intelligence service perception.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Rapid Application Development process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Rapid Application Development process available?
Virtual machine Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Virtual machine results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Virtual machine services.
– Can your application be packaged into a virtual machine (VM) instance and run on cloud infrastructure or does it need specialized hardware and/or special access to hardware that the AWS cloud cannot provide?
– An administrator is concerned about denial of service attacks on their virtual machines (vms). what is an effective method to reduce the risk of this type of attack?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– What types of resources (e.g., virtual machines, storage space, development environments) does the provider offer as part of each of its service models?
– An administrator wants to install a guest os on a newly created virtual machine. what enables the administrator to perform the installation?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Rapid Application Development, including any consulting or professional services?
– What is a limitation of using a backup agent on a hypervisor when backing up virtual machine (vm) data?
– What enables a virtual machine to be portable across physical machines running the same hypervisor?
– Which technique can be used to cluster a virtual machine with a physical machine?
– How many virtual machines are to be protected by the disaster recovery solution?
– What is the basis for determining the size of the virtual machine swap file?
– What enables a virtual machine to directly access luns in a storage system?
– What makes it possible to store virtual machine files on a nas device?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
Operations research Critical Criteria:
Value Operations research engagements and adjust implementation of Operations research.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Rapid Application Development project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Rapid Application Development project lifecycle?
– Have you identified your Rapid Application Development key performance indicators?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Test Cleanroom software engineering risks and get the big picture.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Rapid Application Development does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Compiler construction Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Compiler construction tasks and overcome Compiler construction skills and management ineffectiveness.
Network scheduler Critical Criteria:
Think about Network scheduler goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What vendors make products that address the Rapid Application Development needs?
Electronic publishing Critical Criteria:
Discuss Electronic publishing governance and assess and formulate effective operational and Electronic publishing strategies.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Rapid Application Development experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Rapid Application Development been identified and analyzed?
– Why are Rapid Application Development skills important?
Human–computer interaction Critical Criteria:
Frame Human–computer interaction planning and create Human–computer interaction explanations for all managers.
Knowledge representation and reasoning Critical Criteria:
X-ray Knowledge representation and reasoning planning and do something to it.
– Are there recognized Rapid Application Development problems?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Check Software testing issues and define what our big hairy audacious Software testing goal is.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Rapid Application Development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Model of computation Critical Criteria:
Study Model of computation failures and report on developing an effective Model of computation strategy.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Rapid Application Development?
– Will Rapid Application Development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Executable UML failures and look in other fields.
– In the case of a Rapid Application Development project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Rapid Application Development project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Rapid Application Development project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Digital library Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Digital library risks and finalize the present value of growth of Digital library.
– How can you negotiate Rapid Application Development successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Jump start Computer science strategies and find the essential reading for Computer science researchers.
– Think about the people you identified for your Rapid Application Development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Analysis of algorithms Critical Criteria:
Add value to Analysis of algorithms results and reduce Analysis of algorithms costs.
Computational engineering Critical Criteria:
Mine Computational engineering engagements and mentor Computational engineering customer orientation.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Rapid Application Development values?
– Does our organization need more Rapid Application Development education?
Virtual reality Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Virtual reality risks and arbitrate Virtual reality techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Rapid Application Development leader?
Computer animation Critical Criteria:
Analyze Computer animation issues and define what our big hairy audacious Computer animation goal is.
Multi-task learning Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Multi-task learning tasks and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does Rapid Application Development systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Rapid Application Development moving forward?
Solid modeling Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Solid modeling results and look at it backwards.
– Do those selected for the Rapid Application Development team have a good general understanding of what Rapid Application Development is all about?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Rapid Application Development forward?
Multimedia database Critical Criteria:
Examine Multimedia database issues and assess and formulate effective operational and Multimedia database strategies.
Embedded system Critical Criteria:
Shape Embedded system decisions and explain and analyze the challenges of Embedded system.
– How can the value of Rapid Application Development be defined?
– What threat is Rapid Application Development addressing?
Network architecture Critical Criteria:
Map Network architecture tactics and raise human resource and employment practices for Network architecture.
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Trace Ivar Jacobson decisions and mentor Ivar Jacobson customer orientation.
– Do we monitor the Rapid Application Development decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Do we have past Rapid Application Development Successes?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Frame Systems engineering goals and display thorough understanding of the Systems engineering process.
– If you had to recreate the system at a certain state in its life cycle or duplicate the deployed system in the test lab to check out a fault, would you have all of the configuration data and documentation version information you would need to do so?
– If we can describe engineered systems in a way analogous to natural systems (global complexity emerging from local simplicity, for example), can we identify the parameters which obey the kind of power-law relationship we find in natural systems?
– To apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– How will we know when our design effort has produced a solution which will satisfy the objectives within the constraints?
– Does the project require agreements related to organizational data sharing that havent yet been created?
– What will take the place of magnitude in our attempts to discern a power-law relationship?
– What is the structure of the different information aspects on the interface?
– What kind of support for requirements management will be needed?
– What are the expectations and limits of the given integration?
– Standards, goals, and appropriate processes been established?
– How will functionality be verified and validated?
– Who will use the systems engineering plan (sep)?
– What solution options may be appropriate?
– What priorities are appropriate?
– What are our objectives?
– Right implementation?
– How confident are we?
– What is a system?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Investigate Extreme programming visions and reduce Extreme programming costs.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Rapid Application Development into the services that we provide?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Computational mathematics Critical Criteria:
Systematize Computational mathematics quality and look for lots of ideas.
– What are the key elements of your Rapid Application Development performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is there any existing Rapid Application Development governance structure?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Functional specification adoptions and work towards be a leading Functional specification expert.
Information retrieval Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Information retrieval adoptions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Information retrieval.
– Is maximizing Rapid Application Development protection the same as minimizing Rapid Application Development loss?
– What are the usability implications of Rapid Application Development actions?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Scaled Agile Framework risks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Scaled Agile Framework services.
– Among the Rapid Application Development product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Rapid Application Development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Rapid Application Development External links:
Rapid Application Development – outsystems.com
http://ad · www.outsystems.com/low-code/RAD
Rapid Application Development – outsystems.com
http://ad · www.outsystems.com/low-code/RAD
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Computer network External links:
What is a Computer Network? – Definition from Techopedia
Remote services, computer network, PC Health Check – …
How to find my computer network name – Mil Incorporated
Educational technology External links:
OETC – Educational Technology Purchasing Consortium
Information and Educational Technology
Decision support system External links:
Maintenance Decision Support System – Iteris
[PDF]Global Decision Support System (GDSS) 1 of 5
Decision Support System – DSS Definition – Investopedia
Agile methods External links:
Agile Methods – Scrum – The Daily Stand-Up Meeting – YouTube
Agile methods: an introduction – Service Manual – GOV.UK
Unified Process External links:
When should we use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia Definition
The Four Phases | Overview of the Unified Process | InformIT
Trygve Reenskaug External links:
Trygve Reenskaug (Author of Working With Objects)
Software development methodology External links:
What is the Best Software Development Methodology for …
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
CISA Exam-Software Development Methodology …
Algorithm design External links:
AutoML – Machine Learning for Automated Algorithm Design
Algorithm design (Book, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
AbeBooks.com: Algorithm Design (9780132131087) and a great selection of similar New, Used and Collectible Books available now at great prices.
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous integration in .NET (eBook, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Continuous Integration – Visual Studio
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment – PC Power Management – IT …
Ultimate Software Deployment Checklist & Deployment Plan
Software Deployment Testing – University of Nevada, Reno
Information system External links:
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Software Project Management Flashcards | Quizlet
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Microsoft Solutions Framework Essentials – Download.com
Chapter 1 – Introduction to the Microsoft Solutions Framework
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Overview
Integrated circuit External links:
Integrated Circuit at TTI – ttiinc.com
http://ad · www.ttiinc.com/Part-Search
[PDF]Analog Integrated Circuit Design – Why?
Integrated Circuit Testing – dmea.osd.mil
Infrastructure as Code External links:
What is Infrastructure as Code? | DevOps – Visual Studio
[PDF]Infrastructure as Code – d0.awsstatic.com
Network protocol External links:
Network Protocol – Types of Network Protocols
SPACO | Next-gen network protocol
Choosing a Network Protocol – technet.microsoft.com
Application security External links:
BLM Application Security System
SANS Software, IT Application Security Training with Frank …
What is application security? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Word processor External links:
11 Free Word Processor Alternatives to MS Word
Free Word Processor – Kingsoft Writer Free 2012
Google Docs Word Processor – Download.com
Operating system External links:
Operating System and Browser warning
Find Out Which Operating System Is on My Computer …
nCino Bank Operating System
Distributed computing External links:
What is distributed computing? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Create MATLAB Distributed Computing Server™ cluster
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment Elements
Integrated Development Environment – Green Hills MULTI
Randomized algorithm External links:
[PDF]A Randomized Algorithm for Comparing Sets of …
[PDF]A randomized algorithm for a tensor-based …
[PDF]A Randomized Algorithm for Primality
Enterprise information system External links:
SCEIS Logins » South Carolina Enterprise Information System
Enterprise Information System Committee
Banner Enterprise Information System – SIUE
Computer vision External links:
Computer vision – Microsoft Research
Augmented Reality & Computer Vision Solutions – Blippar
Computer Vision Syndrome – VSP Vision Care
Domain-driven design External links:
Stockholm Domain-Driven Design Meetup (Stockholm, …
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels, Belgium) | Meetup
Health informatics External links:
UW Health Informatics & Information Management …
Certified Professional in Health Informatics (CPHI™)
Institute for Health Informatics – University of Minnesota
Information model External links:
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG – ietf.org
Computational geometry External links:
Computational Geometry – Official Site
Computational geometry – Encyclopedia of Mathematics
Mathematical analysis External links:
Mathematical Analysis Readiness Test
Logic in computer science External links:
Logic in Computer Science authors/titles Nov 2014 – arXiv
“Modal logic in computer science” by Leigh Lambert
Logic in Computer Science authors/titles May 2012
Distributed artificial intelligence External links:
DAI – Distributed Artificial Intelligence
Software quality External links:
iSQI (International Software Quality Institute)
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Job Description
Interaction design External links:
Interaction Design Association – IxDA
Interaction Design Basics | Usability.gov
Interaction design, often abbreviated as IxD, is “the practice of designing interactive digital products, environments, systems, and services.”. While the digital side of this statement is true, interaction design is also useful when creating physical (non-digital) products, exploring how a user might interact with it.
Philosophy of artificial intelligence External links:
CS22: The History and Philosophy of Artificial Intelligence
Philosophy of artificial intelligence – Google+
Virtual machine External links:
Virtual Machine Licensing FAQ | Microsoft Azure
Virtual Machine Scale Sets | Microsoft Azure
VMware vCenter Converter: P2V Virtual Machine Converter
Operations research External links:
Operations research (Book, 1974) [WorldCat.org]
Operations Research (O.R.), or operational research in the U.K, is a discipline that deals with the application of advanced analytical methods to help make better decisions.
Operations research | Britannica.com
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
[DOC]Cleanroom Software Engineering
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Cleanroom method steps
Cleanroom Software Engineering – YouTube
Compiler construction External links:
Introduction to Compiler Construction in a Java World
[PDF]Compiler Construction by Niklaus Wirth – ETH Z
[PDF]Compiler Construction – Adelphi University
Network scheduler External links:
Assistance Network Scheduler
User Settings | Assistance Network Scheduler
Electronic publishing External links:
Journal of Electronic Publishing – Official Site
The Journal of Electronic Publishing Submission Manager
CSePub – Electronic Publishing For Professors – Create …
Knowledge representation and reasoning External links:
[PDF]Knowledge Representation and Reasoning – …
CS227:Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Spr2011
Software testing External links:
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Model of computation External links:
The RAM model of computation – YouTube
[PDF]Actor Model of Computation: Scalable Robust …
Executable UML External links:
List of Executable UML tools (2017 update)
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
Executable UML (xUML)
Digital library External links:
North Carolina Digital Library – OverDrive
AHEC Digital Library
Navy Digital Library
Computer science External links:
College of Engineering and Computer Science – CECS
USF Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering
Learn | Computer Science Education Week
Analysis of algorithms External links:
1. Analysis of Algorithms – Princeton University
[PDF]Design & Analysis of Algorithms (Questions 5 – 8)
Computational engineering External links:
Computational Engineering | ORNL
Virtual reality External links:
Virtual Reality Headsets & Viewers – Google Store
3D Camera | 3D scanning | Virtual Reality – Matterport
Merge VR | Virtual Reality, powered by your smartphone
Computer animation External links:
Computer animation – ScienceDaily
JFK Assassination Computer Animation – YouTube
Maya | Computer Animation & Modeling Software | Autodesk
Multi-task learning External links:
An Overview of Multi-Task Learning for Deep Learning
[PDF]An Overview of Multi-Task Learning in Deep Neural …
Solid modeling External links:
3D Solid Modeling – Home | Facebook
Unions (Solid Modeling) – ROBLOX Building Help – YouTube
How-to: Solid Modeling Basics – YouTube
Multimedia database External links:
NASA launches searchable multimedia database — GCN
Multimedia database – YouTube
Embedded system External links:
Embedded System & PCB Design, IoT Development …
Aerial Reconfigurable Embedded System (ARES)
Network architecture External links:
LTE Network Architecture – tutorialspoint.com
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson (@ivarjacobson) | Twitter
Ivar Jacobson Intl. (@IvarJacobsonInt) | Twitter
Systems engineering External links:
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Systems Engineering Services
Industrial, Manufacturing, & Systems Engineering – UTA
Extreme programming External links:
What is Extreme Programming? (XP) | Process Maturity | FAQ
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? | Agile Alliance
Computational mathematics External links:
Computational Mathematics, Science and Engineering
Functional specification External links:
Functional Specification – technet.microsoft.com
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the Gap
Information retrieval External links:
PAST PERFORMANCE INFORMATION RETRIEVAL …
Information Retrieval – RMIT University
PPIRS – Past Performance Information Retrieval System
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.5) – Scale Enterprise Agile
Scaled Agile Framework – SAFE Flashcards | Quizlet
What is Scaled Agile Framework? – Quora