What is involved in Micropython
Find out what the related areas are that Micropython connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Micropython thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Micropython journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Micropython leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Micropython related domains to cover and 79 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Micropython, ARM architecture, Adafruit Industries, Comparison of integrated development environments, Computing platform, Internet of things, MIT license, Micro Bit, Python Conference, Python Software Foundation, Python for S60, Read–eval–print loop, Shed Skin, Software categories, Software developer, Software license, Software release life cycle, Stackless Python, Stani’s Python Editor, Unladen Swallow, Web Server Gateway Interface:
Micropython Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Micropython strategies and find out.
– Is Micropython Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Are we Assessing Micropython and Risk?
ARM architecture Critical Criteria:
Apply ARM architecture leadership and handle a jump-start course to ARM architecture.
– What are internal and external Micropython relations?
– Are there Micropython Models?
Adafruit Industries Critical Criteria:
Add value to Adafruit Industries quality and gather Adafruit Industries models .
– Consider your own Micropython project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are all of our Micropython domains and what do they do?
Comparison of integrated development environments Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Comparison of integrated development environments strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Micropython processes?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Micropython strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Computing platform Critical Criteria:
Consider Computing platform leadership and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Computing platform.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Micropython products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Micropython process?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Micropython project?
Internet of things Critical Criteria:
Jump start Internet of things governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Internet of things projects.
– What privacy training is provided to users either generally or specifically relevant to the functionality of the program or system?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– How to re-issue the secrete key to the device again in case of key leakage to third party?
– What can a single chip embedded deep within a device do for the enterprise at large?
– If it does need to be more accurate, in what ways should it be more accurate?
– Who should be involved in the definition of an IoT ethical charter?
– Is the social web being irreversibly corrupted by automation tools?
– How will you sell your product or service (distributors, internet)?
– What is the expected growth in terms of time, magnitude, location?
– What is the future of wireless mesh networks in your opinion?
– What are some available APIs for the Internet of Things?
– Are customers going to gravitate specific technologies?
– What does a good Internet of Things strategy include?
– How do we ensure that memory bandwidth is keeping up?
– What is the effect of agent diversity on the system?
– Do you need to address end-user safety concerns?
– How does life-cycle management work for IoT?
– What is Disruptive with IoT?
– Will we find gold in iiot?
– How far will we go?
MIT license Critical Criteria:
Coach on MIT license results and cater for concise MIT license education.
– Is there a Micropython Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the business goals Micropython is aiming to achieve?
Micro Bit Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Micro Bit risks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Micro Bit.
– Does Micropython analysis show the relationships among important Micropython factors?
Python Conference Critical Criteria:
Test Python Conference risks and differentiate in coordinating Python Conference.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Micropython process?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Micropython agendas for the next 3 years?
Python Software Foundation Critical Criteria:
Trace Python Software Foundation goals and question.
– Will Micropython have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Do Micropython rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Python for S60 Critical Criteria:
Check Python for S60 failures and forecast involvement of future Python for S60 projects in development.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Micropython product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How do we go about Securing Micropython?
– What are our Micropython Processes?
Read–eval–print loop Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Read–eval–print loop management and remodel and develop an effective Read–eval–print loop strategy.
– Does Micropython systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Micropython study?
– How to deal with Micropython Changes?
Shed Skin Critical Criteria:
Mix Shed Skin adoptions and research ways can we become the Shed Skin company that would put us out of business.
– Does Micropython create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What threat is Micropython addressing?
Software categories Critical Criteria:
Map Software categories strategies and maintain Software categories for success.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Micropython process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Micropython process available?
– When a Micropython manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Are there Micropython problems defined?
Software developer Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Software developer decisions and look in other fields.
– Pick an experienced Unix software developer, show him all the algorithms and ask him which one he likes the best?
– Do those selected for the Micropython team have a good general understanding of what Micropython is all about?
– How likely is the current Micropython plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Software license Critical Criteria:
Guard Software license decisions and reduce Software license costs.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Micropython models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Micropython? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What implementation technologies/resources (e.g., programming languages, development platforms, software licenses) does the provider support?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Micropython that make it risky?
– Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Devise Software release life cycle outcomes and plan concise Software release life cycle education.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Micropython experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we measure improved Micropython service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are accountability and ownership for Micropython clearly defined?
Stackless Python Critical Criteria:
Discuss Stackless Python planning and shift your focus.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Micropython?
Stani’s Python Editor Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Stani’s Python Editor governance and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Stani’s Python Editor results.
– In the case of a Micropython project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Micropython project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Micropython project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Micropython project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What is the purpose of Micropython in relation to the mission?
Unladen Swallow Critical Criteria:
Examine Unladen Swallow management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Unladen Swallow.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Micropython project manager?
Web Server Gateway Interface Critical Criteria:
Generalize Web Server Gateway Interface visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Web Server Gateway Interface results.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Micropython, including any consulting or professional services?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Micropython leader?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Micropython Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Micropython External links:
MicroPython libraries — MicroPython 1.9.2 documentation
MicroPython for ESP32 – YouTube
MicroPython – Python for microcontrollers
ARM architecture External links:
ARM Architecture Fundamentals video – YouTube
Robot Arm Architecture Challenge | NASA
[PDF]The ARM Architecture
Adafruit Industries External links:
Adafruit Industries Coupon Codes – CouponFollow
Adafruit Industries from Allied Electronics
Adafruit Industries – YouTube
Computing platform External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Nutanix Xtreme Computing Platform NX-8235-G4 – cdw.com
http://www.cdw.com › … › Storage Networking/SAN Software
DeepBrainChain: Decentralized AI Computing Platform
Internet of things External links:
Internet of Things World Forum – IoTWF Home
AT&T M2X: Build solutions for the Internet of Things
MIT license External links:
MIT License (Expat) Explained in Plain English – TLDRLegal
MIT License | Choose a License
Python Conference External links:
Student Python Conference PyBITS 2017 – Meetup
PyBITS – Python Conference And Workshop
Python Software Foundation External links:
Python Software Foundation – Official Site
[PDF]Python Software Foundation License PDF Download
Python Software Foundation | TSNN Trade Show News
Python for S60 External links:
Python for S60 – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Python for S60&item_type=topic
[Python for S60] # s60_shopping_list.py – Pastebin.com
Python for S60 Pastes Archive – Pastebin.com
Shed Skin External links:
Shed Skin & Massage – mapquest.com
Shed Skin & Massage – Home | Facebook
Shed Skin | Pokémon abilities | Pokémon Database
Software categories External links:
NCH Software Categories for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS
Browse All Software Categories – FinancesOnline.com
Software developer External links:
Job Information: Software Developer Job
Software Developer | CyberGrants
Title Software Developer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Software license External links:
Legal – Software License Agreements – Apple
QuickBooks Terms of Service & Software License …
Microsoft Software License Terms
Software release life cycle External links:
Zorin OS | Software Release Life Cycle | Microsoft Windows
Software Release Life Cycle – Quora
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
Stackless Python External links:
PEP 219 — Stackless Python | Python.org
2_10 Pausable Unittest on EFI Stackless Python – YouTube
Stackless Python on PSP demo – YouTube
Stani’s Python Editor External links:
Stani’s Python Editor — Ubuntu Apps Directory
Stani’s Python Editor Download – softpedia.com
http://www.softpedia.com › Programming › Coding languages / Compilers
Stani’s Python Editor – Official Site
Unladen Swallow External links:
10,000 Birds | Air-speed Velocity Of An Unladen Swallow
Unladen Swallow Tumbler – Need This Now
Web Server Gateway Interface External links:
Web Server Gateway Interface – How is Web Server …
GitHub – nestproject/Nest: Swift Web Server Gateway Interface