What is involved in Technology forecasting
Find out what the related areas are that Technology forecasting connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Technology forecasting thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Technology forecasting journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Technology forecasting leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Technology forecasting related domains to cover and 161 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Technology forecasting, Technological paradigm, Artificial photosynthesis, Outline of space science, Whole genome sequencing, Cloak of invisibility, Quantum logic, Ion thruster, Autonomous car, Quantum machine learning, Visual prosthesis, Utility fog, Institute for the Future, Future of Humanity Institute, Technological change, Quantum algorithms, Electronic nose, Ambient intelligence, Phase-change memory, Optical head-mounted display, Quantum metrology, Technology readiness level, Emerging technologies, Orbital ring, Agricultural robot, Chipless RFID, Time-multiplexed optical shutter, Quantum technology, Reusable launch system, Morphological model, Internet of Things, High-temperature superconductivity, Next generation of display technology, Plasma window, Compressed air energy storage, Closed ecological system, Molten salt reactor, Stealth technology, Jet pack, Quantum amplifier, Lithium iron phosphate battery, Quantum electronics, Technological convergence, Molecular nanotechnology, Field emission display, Magnetoresistive random-access memory, Ferroelectric RAM, Radio-frequency identification, Synthetic genomics, Mobile translation, Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket, Vertical farming, Swarm robotics, Collingridge dilemma, Quantum network, Quantum dot, Laser propulsion, Adaptive compliant wing, Technological unemployment, Non-rocket spacelaunch, Amorphous metal, Linear acetylenic carbon, Interstellar travel, Space launch, Space elevator, Biomedical technology, Quantum simulator:
Technology forecasting Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Technology forecasting projects and point out improvements in Technology forecasting.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Technology forecasting product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does Technology forecasting appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How do we Lead with Technology forecasting in Mind?
Technological paradigm Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Technological paradigm visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– In a project to restructure Technology forecasting outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Why is Technology forecasting important for you now?
– Are there recognized Technology forecasting problems?
Artificial photosynthesis Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Artificial photosynthesis strategies and change contexts.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Technology forecasting goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How can skill-level changes improve Technology forecasting?
– What about Technology forecasting Analysis of results?
Outline of space science Critical Criteria:
Guide Outline of space science adoptions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Will Technology forecasting have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What business benefits will Technology forecasting goals deliver if achieved?
– Is Supporting Technology forecasting documentation required?
Whole genome sequencing Critical Criteria:
Talk about Whole genome sequencing tasks and describe which business rules are needed as Whole genome sequencing interface.
– Do those selected for the Technology forecasting team have a good general understanding of what Technology forecasting is all about?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Technology forecasting agendas for the next 3 years?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Technology forecasting project manager?
Cloak of invisibility Critical Criteria:
Analyze Cloak of invisibility strategies and triple focus on important concepts of Cloak of invisibility relationship management.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Technology forecasting objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Think about the functions involved in your Technology forecasting project. what processes flow from these functions?
Quantum logic Critical Criteria:
Frame Quantum logic strategies and reduce Quantum logic costs.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Technology forecasting activities?
Ion thruster Critical Criteria:
Discuss Ion thruster failures and correct Ion thruster management by competencies.
– Do Technology forecasting rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Which Technology forecasting goals are the most important?
– How would one define Technology forecasting leadership?
Autonomous car Critical Criteria:
Canvass Autonomous car strategies and triple focus on important concepts of Autonomous car relationship management.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Technology forecasting information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– To what extent does management recognize Technology forecasting as a tool to increase the results?
Quantum machine learning Critical Criteria:
See the value of Quantum machine learning failures and revise understanding of Quantum machine learning architectures.
– In the case of a Technology forecasting project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Technology forecasting project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Technology forecasting project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Technology forecasting?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Technology forecasting ?
Visual prosthesis Critical Criteria:
Rank Visual prosthesis governance and work towards be a leading Visual prosthesis expert.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Technology forecasting workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Technology forecasting forward?
– How important is Technology forecasting to the user organizations mission?
Utility fog Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Utility fog quality and tour deciding if Utility fog progress is made.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Technology forecasting is underway?
– Is maximizing Technology forecasting protection the same as minimizing Technology forecasting loss?
Institute for the Future Critical Criteria:
Deduce Institute for the Future tasks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Institute for the Future information.
Future of Humanity Institute Critical Criteria:
Coach on Future of Humanity Institute quality and point out Future of Humanity Institute tensions in leadership.
– Is Technology forecasting dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Have all basic functions of Technology forecasting been defined?
– How much does Technology forecasting help?
Technological change Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Technological change issues and slay a dragon.
– In what ways are Technology forecasting vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Who needs to know about Technology forecasting ?
Quantum algorithms Critical Criteria:
Add value to Quantum algorithms engagements and get the big picture.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Technology forecasting in a volatile global economy?
– Which customers cant participate in our Technology forecasting domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How to Secure Technology forecasting?
Electronic nose Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Electronic nose tasks and check on ways to get started with Electronic nose.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Technology forecasting? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Are assumptions made in Technology forecasting stated explicitly?
Ambient intelligence Critical Criteria:
Own Ambient intelligence issues and perfect Ambient intelligence conflict management.
– Can we add value to the current Technology forecasting decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What is the purpose of Technology forecasting in relation to the mission?
– Is a Technology forecasting Team Work effort in place?
Phase-change memory Critical Criteria:
Confer re Phase-change memory goals and do something to it.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Technology forecasting process?
– How do we know that any Technology forecasting analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Technology forecasting leaders?
Optical head-mounted display Critical Criteria:
Merge Optical head-mounted display governance and acquire concise Optical head-mounted display education.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Technology forecasting project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Technology forecasting project lifecycle?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Technology forecasting strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Technology forecasting project?
Quantum metrology Critical Criteria:
Grasp Quantum metrology adoptions and change contexts.
– Does Technology forecasting systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Think of your Technology forecasting project. what are the main functions?
– What are the barriers to increased Technology forecasting production?
Technology readiness level Critical Criteria:
Face Technology readiness level tasks and mentor Technology readiness level customer orientation.
– Does Technology forecasting include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Is there a Technology forecasting Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are our needs in relation to Technology forecasting skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Emerging technologies Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Emerging technologies visions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Emerging technologies.
– Do you have a good understanding of emerging technologies and business trends that are vital for the management of IT risks in a fast-changing environment?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Technology forecasting values?
– Has the impact of emerging technologies on the product been considered?
Orbital ring Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Orbital ring decisions and gather practices for scaling Orbital ring.
– Think about the people you identified for your Technology forecasting project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Agricultural robot Critical Criteria:
Refer to Agricultural robot failures and catalog what business benefits will Agricultural robot goals deliver if achieved.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Technology forecasting objectives?
Chipless RFID Critical Criteria:
Audit Chipless RFID tactics and get the big picture.
– What will drive Technology forecasting change?
Time-multiplexed optical shutter Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Time-multiplexed optical shutter projects and define what do we need to start doing with Time-multiplexed optical shutter.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Technology forecasting study?
Quantum technology Critical Criteria:
Look at Quantum technology goals and work towards be a leading Quantum technology expert.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Technology forecasting strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Technology forecasting processes of our organization?
Reusable launch system Critical Criteria:
Use past Reusable launch system goals and display thorough understanding of the Reusable launch system process.
– What threat is Technology forecasting addressing?
Morphological model Critical Criteria:
Group Morphological model quality and get going.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Technology forecasting delivery for example is new software needed?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Technology forecasting effort?
– Is there any existing Technology forecasting governance structure?
Internet of Things Critical Criteria:
X-ray Internet of Things outcomes and acquire concise Internet of Things education.
– Fog Computing is internet computing where the devices responsible for the computing surround us. Instead of having a data center where all of the processing and storage occurs, fog computing would allow us to bring the devices closer to us and these devices would be responsible for their own processing and storage. So how does this concept help us deal with the problems created by the IoT, and what benefits would this provide us that upgrading the cloud infrastructure couldnt?
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– What type of training is required for users prior to receiving access to the information?
– In the event the database is corrupted, to what level of currency must it be restored?
– How to effectively and fairly allocate resources among a collection of competing users?
– What are the reputation requirements of an Internet of objects?
– An Open Internet of Things What does this concept mean to you?
– Have you established a Center of Excellence (COE) for the IoT?
– Design for networking agnosticism: what is in a thing?
– Why should enterprise it departments care about IoT?
– How can the RoI of IoT applications be assessed and measured?
– Which applications and services will be expected?
– What kinds of security mechanisms are available?
– Where does the network need to be in 3-5 years?
– What damage can result from systems failure?
– Why is the information being collected?
– Who is responsible for a data breach?
– Iot solutions: what is involved?
– How can we drive IoT at every level?
– What is a thing?
High-temperature superconductivity Critical Criteria:
Consolidate High-temperature superconductivity leadership and track iterative High-temperature superconductivity results.
– Does Technology forecasting analysis show the relationships among important Technology forecasting factors?
– How will you measure your Technology forecasting effectiveness?
Next generation of display technology Critical Criteria:
Discuss Next generation of display technology strategies and reduce Next generation of display technology costs.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Technology forecasting opportunities costing us money?
Plasma window Critical Criteria:
Mine Plasma window risks and look at it backwards.
– How will you know that the Technology forecasting project has been successful?
Compressed air energy storage Critical Criteria:
Consider Compressed air energy storage projects and optimize Compressed air energy storage leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are internal and external Technology forecasting relations?
– How to deal with Technology forecasting Changes?
Closed ecological system Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Closed ecological system visions and devote time assessing Closed ecological system and its risk.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Technology forecasting project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the disruptive Technology forecasting technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are current Technology forecasting Paradigms?
Molten salt reactor Critical Criteria:
Participate in Molten salt reactor tactics and gather practices for scaling Molten salt reactor.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Technology forecasting activities?
– Does our organization need more Technology forecasting education?
Stealth technology Critical Criteria:
Canvass Stealth technology risks and handle a jump-start course to Stealth technology.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Technology forecasting?
Jet pack Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Jet pack strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Jet pack.
– How do we Identify specific Technology forecasting investment and emerging trends?
Quantum amplifier Critical Criteria:
Analyze Quantum amplifier visions and look at it backwards.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Technology forecasting does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Technology forecasting products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Technology forecasting?
Lithium iron phosphate battery Critical Criteria:
Read up on Lithium iron phosphate battery risks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Lithium iron phosphate battery information.
Quantum electronics Critical Criteria:
Boost Quantum electronics goals and acquire concise Quantum electronics education.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Technology forecasting processes?
– What is the source of the strategies for Technology forecasting strengthening and reform?
– Are there Technology forecasting Models?
Technological convergence Critical Criteria:
Depict Technological convergence strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– How do we Improve Technology forecasting service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is Technology forecasting Required?
Molecular nanotechnology Critical Criteria:
Start Molecular nanotechnology governance and find the essential reading for Molecular nanotechnology researchers.
– How can you measure Technology forecasting in a systematic way?
Field emission display Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Field emission display governance and look at the big picture.
– How do we measure improved Technology forecasting service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Technology forecasting Management?
Magnetoresistive random-access memory Critical Criteria:
Merge Magnetoresistive random-access memory risks and devise Magnetoresistive random-access memory key steps.
– For your Technology forecasting project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Technology forecasting?
Ferroelectric RAM Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Ferroelectric RAM planning and mentor Ferroelectric RAM customer orientation.
– Have you identified your Technology forecasting key performance indicators?
Radio-frequency identification Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Radio-frequency identification tactics and explore and align the progress in Radio-frequency identification.
Synthetic genomics Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Synthetic genomics goals and interpret which customers can’t participate in Synthetic genomics because they lack skills.
Mobile translation Critical Criteria:
Trace Mobile translation results and get going.
– What are our Technology forecasting Processes?
Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket projects.
– Are there Technology forecasting problems defined?
Vertical farming Critical Criteria:
Review Vertical farming adoptions and finalize the present value of growth of Vertical farming.
Swarm robotics Critical Criteria:
Value Swarm robotics risks and be persistent.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Technology forecasting processes?
Collingridge dilemma Critical Criteria:
Match Collingridge dilemma tasks and gather Collingridge dilemma models .
– What are the business goals Technology forecasting is aiming to achieve?
Quantum network Critical Criteria:
Map Quantum network tactics and cater for concise Quantum network education.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Technology forecasting is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Quantum dot Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Quantum dot adoptions and remodel and develop an effective Quantum dot strategy.
– Consider your own Technology forecasting project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Technology forecasting that make it risky?
– What are specific Technology forecasting Rules to follow?
Laser propulsion Critical Criteria:
Depict Laser propulsion tasks and forecast involvement of future Laser propulsion projects in development.
– What are the key elements of your Technology forecasting performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the usability implications of Technology forecasting actions?
Adaptive compliant wing Critical Criteria:
Study Adaptive compliant wing quality and finalize the present value of growth of Adaptive compliant wing.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Technology forecasting move?
Technological unemployment Critical Criteria:
Trace Technological unemployment issues and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Technological unemployment.
– Who will provide the final approval of Technology forecasting deliverables?
Non-rocket spacelaunch Critical Criteria:
X-ray Non-rocket spacelaunch visions and adopt an insight outlook.
Amorphous metal Critical Criteria:
Gauge Amorphous metal visions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Amorphous metal.
Linear acetylenic carbon Critical Criteria:
Focus on Linear acetylenic carbon governance and adopt an insight outlook.
Interstellar travel Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Interstellar travel engagements and forecast involvement of future Interstellar travel projects in development.
Space launch Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Space launch goals and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Space launch projects.
Space elevator Critical Criteria:
Pilot Space elevator goals and innovate what needs to be done with Space elevator.
Biomedical technology Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Biomedical technology tasks and create a map for yourself.
– Is the Technology forecasting organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Quantum simulator Critical Criteria:
Adapt Quantum simulator strategies and maintain Quantum simulator for success.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Technology forecasting Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Technology forecasting External links:
Technology Forecasting | ElectroniCast
“Technology Forecasting Using Data Envelopment …
Technological paradigm External links:
TECHNOLOGICAL PARADIGM CHANGE AND THE …
What is Technological Paradigm | IGI Global
Artificial photosynthesis External links:
Can Artificial Photosynthesis Save The Planet? – YouTube
Whole genome sequencing External links:
Whole Genome Sequencing – Texas Department of State …
MyMap: whole genome sequencing plus …
Whole Genome Sequencing for Undiagnosed Disease
Cloak of invisibility External links:
D&D Online | Cloak of Invisibility
Cloak of invisibility – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Cloak of invisibility
Cloak of invisibility – TSL Encyclopedia
Quantum logic External links:
[quant-ph/0101028] Quantum Logic – arxiv.org
Quantum Logic and Meaning — Experts@Minnesota
[quant-ph/9902042] Quantum logic. A brief outline
Ion thruster External links:
Ion Thruster Mk1 – YouTube
Ion thruster propulsion system – ScienceDaily
Ion Thruster Sets World Record | NASA
Autonomous car External links:
Baidu’s latest autonomous car road test may have been illegal
Quantum machine learning External links:
Quantum machine learning — ScienceDaily
Quantum machine learning | EurekAlert! Science News
Home | QwidgetCo | Quantum Machine Learning …
Utility fog External links:
Nano Man: Utility Fog (2015) – IMDb
Institute for the Future External links:
Institute for the Future of Innovation in Society
Institute for the Future of Oncology Initiative
Technological change External links:
Technological change (eBook, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]2. What Is Technological Change?
Technological change (eVideo, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
Quantum algorithms External links:
[PDF]An Introduction to Quantum Algorithms – UMass …
Cool quantum algorithms – Quora
[PDF]Quantum algorithms – CSUSM
Electronic nose External links:
MyDx Analyzer / Sensor | Electronic Nose Technology
electronic nose.pdf | Mosfet | Sensor – scribd.com
Electronic Nose ‘Sniffs Out’ Prostate Cancer – medscape.com
Ambient intelligence External links:
Define: Ambient Intelligence | iContact
trakkies. Your ambient intelligence platform
Optical head-mounted display External links:
Tag: Optical head-mounted display – INTERFACE LOVE.
Optical Head-Mounted Display Technology for Low …
Quantum metrology External links:
[quant-ph/0509179] Quantum metrology – arXiv
Title: Advances in Quantum Metrology – arXiv
[1409.0950] Quantum metrology and its application in …
Technology readiness level External links:
[PDF]Technology Readiness Level Definitions – NASA
Technology Readiness Level (TRL) – AcqNotes
Emerging technologies External links:
EmTech France 2017 – Emerging Technologies …
Agricultural robot External links:
What do agricultural robots perform? by Amela M on Prezi
Chipless RFID External links:
[PDF]Chipless RFID Tags based on Multiple Band-rejected …
CHIPLESS RFID – EBSCO Information Services
Chipless RFID sensors (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Quantum technology External links:
QuTech – Research and development in quantum technology
Bruce Copen USA | The Global Leader in Quantum Technology
Explorer Paper with Quantum Technology
Reusable launch system External links:
SpaceX Reusable Launch System – YouTube
Morphological model External links:
Title: Morphological Model for Colloidal Suspensions – …
Morphological model for quadrupolar δ sunspots
[PDF]Development of estuary morphological models
Internet of Things External links:
Leverege: Internet of Things (IoT) Platform and Solutions
Internet of Things World Forum – IoTWF Home
Stacey on IoT | Internet of Things news and analysis
High-temperature superconductivity External links:
High-Temperature Superconductivity – Gartner IT Glossary
High-Temperature Superconductivity (HTS TCP)
High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q …
Next generation of display technology External links:
Lenovo pioneers next generation of display technology
Plasma window External links:
Plasma Window – Brookhaven National Laboratory
Plasma Window – Aquarium DVD, Fireplace DVD, Plasma …
Compressed air energy storage External links:
Magnum – Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES)
[PDF]Compressed Air Energy Storage
http://www.powersouth.com/files/CAES Brochure [FINAL].pdf
[PDF]COMPRESSED AIR ENERGY STORAGE NYSEG …
Molten salt reactor External links:
Molten Salt Reactor Workshop 2016
Gallery « Molten Salt Reactor Workshop
Molten Salt Reactor Workshop
Stealth technology External links:
Stealth Technology | Niagara Conservation
Stealth Technology | Stealth
HAVE BLUE and the Origin of Stealth Technology
Jet pack External links:
Flyboard – Coolest Water Jet Pack EVER!!! – YouTube
Fall Out Boy – Jet Pack Blues (Audio) – YouTube
Quantum amplifier External links:
Quantum Amplifier | eBay
Lithium iron phosphate battery External links:
Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery | eBay
Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Technology | A123 …
Relion Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (RB50) | Real Goods
Quantum electronics External links:
Quantum electronics (eBook, 1969) [WorldCat.org]
Title: Silicon Quantum Electronics – arXiv.org e-Print archive
Technological convergence External links:
[PDF]Technological Convergence to Drive North Asian M&A …
Technological Convergence by Jennifer Mead on Prezi
[PDF]Technological Convergence Among U.S. Regions …
Molecular nanotechnology External links:
Nanoscience and Molecular Nanotechnology – …
Molecular Nanotechnology. (eBook, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Field emission display External links:
US5910705A – Field emission display – Google Patents
field emission display – Wiktionary
Field emission display – LG PHILIPS DISPLAYS KOREA
Magnetoresistive random-access memory External links:
Magnetoresistive Random-Access Memory (MRAM) – …
Ferroelectric RAM External links:
Ferroelectric RAM at 32k x 8 | EE Times
Synthetic genomics External links:
Synthetic Genomics – Official Site
SGI-DNA, A Synthetic Genomics Co. | About Us
Cell Optimization – Synthetic Genomics, Inc.
Mobile translation External links:
Mobile Translation (Community Project) – LDSTech
Mobile Translation Service | Stepes
Vertical farming External links:
Association for Vertical Farming – Official Site
Advanced Vertical Farming Systems – Powered by ZipGrow™
Appropriate Vertical Farming Technology – Powered by …
Swarm robotics External links:
Swarm Robotics – Georgia Tech News Center
Swarm Robotics | the Neuroscience and Robotics Laboratory
Cal State L.A. Swarm Robotics – Home | Facebook
Quantum network External links:
[quant-ph/0608223] Quantum network communication — …
Title: A quantum network of clocks – arXiv.org e-Print archive
A quantum network of clocks – DASH Harvard
Quantum dot External links:
[PPT]Quantum Dots and Their Applications – Chemistry …
[PPT]Quantum Dots – santarosa.edu
[PDF]Quantum Dot Solar Cells: Preprint – NREL
Technological unemployment External links:
Technological Unemployment: Why Policymakers Must …
Fujioka, Rik / Technological Unemployment (video)
Non-rocket spacelaunch External links:
Non-rocket spacelaunch – Video Learning – WizScience…
“Non-rocket spacelaunch” on Revolvy.com
Amorphous metal External links:
Thermal Analysis of Glass-covered Amorphous Metal …
Linear acetylenic carbon External links:
Linear acetylenic carbon – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Linear acetylenic carbon
Linear acetylenic carbon – WOW.com
Linear Acetylenic Carbon stories at Techdirt.
Interstellar travel External links:
Will humans achieve interstellar travel? – Quora
Space launch External links:
Space Launch System | NASA
U.S. Commercial Space Launch Competitiveness Act – …
Space elevator External links:
Patent US6491258 – Space elevator – Google Patents
space elevator – Everything2.com
“Lab Rats” Space Elevator (TV Episode 2015) – IMDb
Biomedical technology External links:
Institute of Innovative Biomedical Technology and FitoBalt®
Biomedical Technology and Technical Medicine
Quantum simulator External links:
Testing quantum field theory in a quantum simulator: A …
Trapped-Ion Quantum Simulator, | NIST