What is involved in Business model
Find out what the related areas are that Business model connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business model thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Peer-to-Peer Insurance Business Models journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Peer-to-Peer Insurance Business Models leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business model related domains to cover and 272 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business model, Sharing economy, Development economics, Chemical leasing, Business ethics, Enterprise architecture, Gift economy, Operations management for services, Core competency, Communications management, Content management, Business statistics, State-owned enterprise, Strategic planning, Economic development, International Financial Reporting Standards, Process management, Problem management, Financial audit, International finance, International trade, Startup company, Razor and blades model, Web 2.0, Adobe Systems, Insolvency law, Business Model Canvas, Consumer behaviour, IFRS 16, Market economy, Public relations, Strategy dynamics, On-line and off-line, Service management, Vested outsourcing, Business operations, Network effect, Marketing research, Commercial management, Earned value management, Asset management, Technology management, Change management, Advisory board, Open and closed systems in social science, Business development, Home Depot, Integrated marketing, Military strategy, Bricks and clicks, Online media cooperative, SWOT analysis, Limited liability company, Value chain, Open economy, Human resource management, Organizational behavior, Cash conversion cycle, Quality management, Razor and blades business model, Integrated management, Collective intelligence, Planned economy, Business process, Business strategy, Sales management, Organizational engineering, Competitive advantage, Talent management, System administrator, Financial Accounting Standards Board, IFRS 9, Economic statistics:
Business model Critical Criteria:
Confer re Business model tactics and customize techniques for implementing Business model controls.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– Among the Business model product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– How do we go about Comparing Business model approaches/solutions?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
– What are internal and external Business model relations?
Sharing economy Critical Criteria:
Understand Sharing economy decisions and plan concise Sharing economy education.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Business model is underway?
– How likely is the current Business model plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Development economics Critical Criteria:
X-ray Development economics risks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Development economics.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Business model? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business model objectives?
Chemical leasing Critical Criteria:
Align Chemical leasing failures and improve Chemical leasing service perception.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Business model is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– When a Business model manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What is the purpose of Business model in relation to the mission?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Sort Business ethics tactics and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Business ethics projects.
– Will Business model have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Business model goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Why is Business model important for you now?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
See the value of Enterprise architecture issues and report on setting up Enterprise architecture without losing ground.
– what is the best design framework for Business model organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Does our organization need more Business model education?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– How would one define Business model leadership?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Gift economy Critical Criteria:
Systematize Gift economy risks and maintain Gift economy for success.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business model process?
– Is maximizing Business model protection the same as minimizing Business model loss?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Business model requirements in detail?
Operations management for services Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Operations management for services engagements and overcome Operations management for services skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Business model project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Business model project lifecycle?
– Do we monitor the Business model decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Core competency Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Core competency strategies and know what your objective is.
– To what extent does management recognize Business model as a tool to increase the results?
– Does Business model analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Is Supporting Business model documentation required?
Communications management Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Communications management quality and budget for Communications management challenges.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Business model values?
– What are current Business model Paradigms?
Content management Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Content management outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing Content management and constraints.
– Does the organization regularly review and revise its data content management policies to assure that only those data necessary for meeting the needs described above are collected and/or maintained?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business model leader?
– Does the tool we use support the ability to configure user content management alerts?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business model activities?
– What is a learning management system?
– How do we define online learning?
Business statistics Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Business statistics outcomes and figure out ways to motivate other Business statistics users.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business model project?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Business model move?
State-owned enterprise Critical Criteria:
Trace State-owned enterprise outcomes and look at the big picture.
– In the case of a Business model project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business model project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business model project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How to deal with Business model Changes?
Strategic planning Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Strategic planning management and look at the big picture.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Business model processes?
– Are the data relevant to the strategic planning needs of the company?
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Economic development strategies and pioneer acquisition of Economic development systems.
– Are assumptions made in Business model stated explicitly?
– What are specific Business model Rules to follow?
International Financial Reporting Standards Critical Criteria:
Analyze International Financial Reporting Standards leadership and maintain International Financial Reporting Standards for success.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business model?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Business model project?
– What is our formula for success in Business model ?
Process management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Process management results and oversee Process management management by competencies.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business model product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Do we all define Business model in the same way?
Problem management Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Problem management strategies and assess and formulate effective operational and Problem management strategies.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Business model strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What is a key activity in problem management?
Financial audit Critical Criteria:
Track Financial audit failures and summarize a clear Financial audit focus.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business model delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Business model processes of our organization?
– How important is Business model to the user organizations mission?
International finance Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase International finance management and plan concise International finance education.
– How do we manage Business model Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How to Secure Business model?
International trade Critical Criteria:
Devise International trade quality and probe using an integrated framework to make sure International trade is getting what it needs.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business model ?
– Is Business model dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Startup company Critical Criteria:
Start Startup company goals and find the essential reading for Startup company researchers.
Razor and blades model Critical Criteria:
Check Razor and blades model results and oversee implementation of Razor and blades model.
– Does Business model create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do Business model rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Who needs to know about Business model ?
Web 2.0 Critical Criteria:
Model after Web 2.0 governance and pay attention to the small things.
– Which customers cant participate in our Business model domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Who will provide the final approval of Business model deliverables?
Adobe Systems Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Adobe Systems tasks and ask questions.
– Does the Business model task fit the clients priorities?
– Is the scope of Business model defined?
Insolvency law Critical Criteria:
Test Insolvency law issues and point out improvements in Insolvency law.
– What business benefits will Business model goals deliver if achieved?
– Are there recognized Business model problems?
Business Model Canvas Critical Criteria:
Reason over Business Model Canvas management and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Business Model Canvas information.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Business model products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Consumer behaviour risks and find the essential reading for Consumer behaviour researchers.
– How much does Business model help?
IFRS 16 Critical Criteria:
Detail IFRS 16 risks and display thorough understanding of the IFRS 16 process.
– What are the disruptive Business model technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How is the value delivered by Business model being measured?
Market economy Critical Criteria:
Derive from Market economy leadership and tour deciding if Market economy progress is made.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business model project manager?
– Have you identified your Business model key performance indicators?
– Is there any existing Business model governance structure?
Public relations Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Public relations risks and proactively manage Public relations risks.
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
Strategy dynamics Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Strategy dynamics tactics and sort Strategy dynamics activities.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business model process?
– Which Business model goals are the most important?
On-line and off-line Critical Criteria:
Map On-line and off-line planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure On-line and off-line is getting what it needs.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Business model?
– Does Business model appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Service management Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Service management adoptions and find the ideas you already have.
– Have you deployed, or are you looking to deploy, any application discovery and dependency mapping (ADDM) solutions?
– What attributes must a service (in general) have to be a candidate for delivery on the Web?
– What are the key differences for us between asset management and Service Management?
– Are plans of action integrated in a logical way and linked to the analysiss?
– What should customers be looking for and expect from a good cloud service provider?
– What best practices are relevant to your service management initiative?
– Are you managing incidents primarily through emails and phone calls?
– What is the current help desk service management tool and version?
– What steps should we take to improve our service quality?
– What are the relevant reasons for IT Service Management?
– What types of solutions are your customers evaluating?
– Do you have a growing list of overdue incidents?
– Which software markets will SaaS disrupt?
– What if your customer is a machine?
– What is the scope of certification?
– Where does the data reside?
– Available enough?
– WHAT IS Service Management?
Vested outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Deduce Vested outsourcing planning and research ways can we become the Vested outsourcing company that would put us out of business.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Business model workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Business operations Critical Criteria:
Focus on Business operations decisions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Business model project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– How to move the data in legacy systems to the cloud environment without interrupting business operations?
– How do we Lead with Business model in Mind?
Network effect Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Network effect governance and look in other fields.
– Do those selected for the Business model team have a good general understanding of what Business model is all about?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business model objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Is there a Business model Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Marketing research Critical Criteria:
Investigate Marketing research goals and display thorough understanding of the Marketing research process.
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
Commercial management Critical Criteria:
Debate over Commercial management visions and describe which business rules are needed as Commercial management interface.
– How do we measure improved Business model service perception, and satisfaction?
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Rank Earned value management quality and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Earned value management.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Business model? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Are accountability and ownership for Business model clearly defined?
Asset management Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Asset management strategies and observe effective Asset management.
– Deciding what level of hardware in the system is a decision process such as: is the cost or risk of loss with a usb cable, a tablet or a mouse sufficient to require tracking? Have we decided on the detail level?
– Are you managing the business side of asset management to maximize the assets you own?
– What assets are being used with it (software, components)?
– What are the request tracking needs of our organization?
– What is our policy around the distribution of software?
– What would it cost to replace our technology?
– Who can authorize and approve changes?
– What are significant events about it?
– How should a value be assigned to it?
– What is the condition of the asset?
– What is currently being used/done?
– Have your assets gone into hiding?
– Why investigate other systems?
– What is it asset management ?
– It assets -what are they?
– How do we manage changes?
– What is an itam program?
– Who/what depends on it?
Technology management Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Technology management decisions and learn.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Business model that make it risky?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business model?
Change management Critical Criteria:
Boost Change management results and look in other fields.
– Does Business model include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Business Change and Training Manager responsibilities include Planning, coordinating and implementing an Organizational Change Management Plan?
– Do you have resources, processes, and methodologies in place to provide training and organizational change management services?
– Have all the major Change Management issues associated with the preferred alternative been identified and discussed?
– Do you have formalized processes for organizational change management within your organization?
– Does the service providers Change Management process match the customers needs?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– Are Organizational Change managements best practices (eg Kotter) applied?
– What are the primary barriers to effective Change Management?
– When is Change Management used on a project?
– What is workplace Change Management?
– When to start Change Management?
– What is Change Management?
Advisory board Critical Criteria:
Start Advisory board tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Advisory board.
– How do we Identify specific Business model investment and emerging trends?
Open and closed systems in social science Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Open and closed systems in social science engagements and create a map for yourself.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Business model opportunities costing us money?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Business model?
Business development Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Business development decisions and plan concise Business development education.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Business model agendas for the next 3 years?
– In a project to restructure Business model outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Home Depot Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Home Depot projects and devote time assessing Home Depot and its risk.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business model. How do we gain traction?
Integrated marketing Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Integrated marketing strategies and know what your objective is.
– Another consideration in developing an imc program is the nature of your product or service. is it over-the-counter (condoms) or ethical (oral contraceptives/ocs)?
– Identification of the reach, frequency, and message weights sought. what will be the geographical allocation of the media budget and why?
– In imc, you learn to ask how specifically does your company or business communicate effectively with the audiences?
– To get a receptive environment for our program. what are the population trends and dangers we can leverage?
– Does the plan accomplish a few things well as opposed to many things in a mediocre fashion?
– Have extra media been scheduled during particularly strong sales periods during the year?
– What is most important and will help us best achieve the marketing objective?
– What do we need to know to achieve the strategy weve set?
– Who is the target audience for this advertising message?
– How do we encourage consumer participation on web sites?
– Do you want consumers to demonstrate proof-of-purchase?
– Do we have experlenco with this type of promotion?
– Plan delivery compared to media objectives?
– What is your competitive environment?
– Do you see things other people miss?
– What is the major role of promotion?
– What is your regulatory environment?
– To whom do you go to get the facts?
– Sector companies handle promotion?
– Who buys the product or service?
Military strategy Critical Criteria:
Graph Military strategy visions and improve Military strategy service perception.
Bricks and clicks Critical Criteria:
Group Bricks and clicks management and handle a jump-start course to Bricks and clicks.
– How will you measure your Business model effectiveness?
Online media cooperative Critical Criteria:
Probe Online media cooperative tasks and define Online media cooperative competency-based leadership.
SWOT analysis Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on SWOT analysis decisions and balance specific methods for improving SWOT analysis results.
– When was your last SWOT analysis for Internal Audit?
– What is Effective Business model?
Limited liability company Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Limited liability company strategies and mentor Limited liability company customer orientation.
Value chain Critical Criteria:
Detail Value chain risks and correct better engagement with Value chain results.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Business model strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Open economy Critical Criteria:
Mine Open economy leadership and find out what it really means.
– What are the short and long-term Business model goals?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Trace Human resource management strategies and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Human resource management.
– Is Business model Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Will Business model deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Is a Business model Team Work effort in place?
Organizational behavior Critical Criteria:
Analyze Organizational behavior outcomes and point out improvements in Organizational behavior.
– Can we do Business model without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Should organizational behavior management expand its content?
– How Do We Know What We Know about Organizational Behavior?
Cash conversion cycle Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Cash conversion cycle management and forecast involvement of future Cash conversion cycle projects in development.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business model in a volatile global economy?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Quality management decisions and handle a jump-start course to Quality management.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Business model process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Business model process available?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Razor and blades business model Critical Criteria:
Deduce Razor and blades business model leadership and get out your magnifying glass.
– Do we have past Business model Successes?
Integrated management Critical Criteria:
Confer over Integrated management leadership and get the big picture.
Collective intelligence Critical Criteria:
Trace Collective intelligence risks and tour deciding if Collective intelligence progress is made.
Planned economy Critical Criteria:
Consult on Planned economy visions and do something to it.
– What are the barriers to increased Business model production?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Categorize Business process outcomes and look for lots of ideas.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Business model experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– What/how are business processes defined?
Business strategy Critical Criteria:
Review Business strategy planning and report on setting up Business strategy without losing ground.
– As a CSP undertakes to build out or take a fresh look at its service offerings, the CSP should clearly define its business strategy and related risk management philosophy. What market segments or industries does the CSP intend to serve?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business model models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we provide the context for investment considerations (which services does an investment affect, and how does that fit with the business strategy and priorities?
– How can you negotiate Business model successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Which services does the ITSM investment affect, and how does that fit with the business strategy and priorities?
– What is the link between a firms business strategy and its capital budgeting process?
– What is your it asset management program. is it manual or automated (which vendor)?
– How to get alignment between business strategy and IT infrastructure?
– What should be done in-house and what should be outsourced?
– Are outcomes in line with business strategy?
– What is the overall business strategy?
Sales management Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Sales management projects and test out new things.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Business model Management?
– Are there Business model problems defined?
Organizational engineering Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Organizational engineering projects and find answers.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Business model activities?
Competitive advantage Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Competitive advantage governance and shift your focus.
– If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
– Designing internet of things (IoT) solutions can unlock innovation, increase efficiencies and create new competitive advantages. but in an emerging marketplace of mostly unknown and untested solutions, where do we start?
– To what extent does data-driven innovation add to the competitive advantage (CA) of your company?
– Value proposition – can we create and sustain competitive advantage for this product?
– How likely is it that the strategy will continue to sustain competitive advantage?
– organizational Culture: Can it be a Source of Sustained Competitive Advantage?
– How can CRM be a source of competitive advantage?
– How can the value of Business model be defined?
– What is our competitive advantage?
Talent management Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Talent management visions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Talent management because they lack skills.
– How much does it cost to set up an online learning management system?
System administrator Critical Criteria:
Investigate System administrator engagements and oversee implementation of System administrator.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– Who is the System Administrator?
Financial Accounting Standards Board Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Financial Accounting Standards Board tasks and know what your objective is.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Business model moving forward?
– How do we go about Securing Business model?
IFRS 9 Critical Criteria:
Probe IFRS 9 failures and probe IFRS 9 strategic alliances.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Business model been identified and analyzed?
Economic statistics Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Economic statistics engagements and explain and analyze the challenges of Economic statistics.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Peer-to-Peer Insurance Business Models Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business model External links:
Product Support Business Model – shortcut.dau.mil
Business Model | Capital.com
Business Model – Investopedia
Sharing economy External links:
Sharing Economy Definition | Investopedia
Development economics External links:
Center for Development Economics
Development Economics – Sample Test Questions
Academics – Center for Development Economics
Chemical leasing External links:
What is Chemical Leasing? | Chemical Leasing
Chemical Leasing – Home | Facebook
Chemical Leasing – YouTube
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Business Ethics. (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Business Ethics 1 Flashcards | Quizlet
Enterprise architecture External links:
Zachman International – Enterprise Architecture
Gift economy External links:
Creating Welhealth. Gift economy Co-op: Incredible …
What is a gift economy? – Alex Gendler | TED-Ed
Islamic Gift Economy Initiative – Home | Facebook
Core competency External links:
ALF Core Competency Test
ALF Core Competency Test
Communications management External links:
[PDF]Communications Management Plan PPM Version 2
Unique – Unified Communications Management with cairs
What Is Communications Management? (with pictures)
Content management External links:
Content Manager Web Access – Viewpoint for Content Management®
CGS – Content Management System
MARPHTC Learning Content Management System
Business statistics External links:
Business statistics (Journal, magazine, 1951) …
Infographic: Black Business Statistics – CreditDonkey
DMR – Business Statistics and Fun Gadgets
State-owned enterprise External links:
[PDF]STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISE REFORM – United …
State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) – Investopedia
state-owned enterprise – Wiktionary
Strategic planning External links:
All About Strategic Planning
Economic development External links:
Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina
New York State Regional Economic Development Councils
NYCEDC | New York City Economic Development Corp.
Process management External links:
What is business process management (BPM)? – …
Workflow Software, Business Process Management …
What is Business Process Management? – AIIM International
Problem management External links:
[PDF]IT ENTERPRISE PROBLEM MANAGEMENT …
http://itsm.ucsf.edu/sites/itsm.ucsf.edu/files/Problem Management Process.pdf
[PDF]Problem Management Process Guide – FAACO
Financial audit External links:
U.S. GAO – Financial Audit Manual
Private School Choice Programs-Financial Audit | …
International finance External links:
Research | The Institute of International Finance
[PDF]Institute of International Finance (IIF)
[PDF]Institute of International Finance – Boc
International trade External links:
International Trade Administration – Official Site
Washington International Trade Association (WITA)
International Trade Administration (ITA) – Export.gov
Startup company External links:
Startup Company Name Generator – namemesh.com
World’s Largest Startup Company Platform | Startups.co
Startup Company on Steam
Razor and blades model External links:
Razor and blades model – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Razor and blades model
Razor and blades model – WOW.com
Web 2.0 External links:
What Is Web 2.0? – CBS News
Web 2.0 Tools in Teaching and Learning – University …
web 2.0 lawyer
Adobe Systems External links:
Adobe Systems – ADBE – Stock Price & News | The Motley Fool
ADBE: Adobe Systems Inc – Stock Quote and News – CNBC
Adobe Systems – Download.com
Business Model Canvas External links:
Business Model Canvas Explained | TED-Ed
Steve Blank on the Business Model Canvas | Inc.com
The Business Model Canvas | Stanford eCorner
Consumer behaviour External links:
Consumer Behaviour – Home
Consumer Behaviour- Chp. 11 Flashcards | Quizlet
CSR and Consumer Behaviour | QuestionPro Survey
IFRS 16 External links:
IFRS 16 – Lease Accounting
IFRS 16 Leases – ON24
Market economy External links:
What is a market economy? definition and meaning
Market Economy – Investopedia – Sharper Insight. …
Market Economy | Definition of Market Economy by …
Public relations External links:
VocusPR – Cision Public Relations
Jobs Board – Public Relations Institute of Australia
Most Popular “Public Relations” Titles – IMDb
Strategy dynamics External links:
About Strategy Dynamics Incorporated
Strategy Dynamics – Modeling Course
Free materials from Strategy Dynamics Ltd
On-line and off-line External links:
Comparison of On-line and Off-line Measurements of …
ERIC – On-Line and Off-Line Assessment of Self …
Video Editing – On-Line and Off-Line Editing
Service management External links:
Client Access – Service Management Group
Decisiv Service Management Platform
ManageEngine – IT Operations and Service Management …
Vested outsourcing External links:
Vested Outsourcing. (eBook, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
The vested outsourcing manual (Book, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
University of Tennessee – Knoxville – VESTED OUTSOURCING
Business operations External links:
Improving Business Operations with GE Advantage | GE
Business Operations Center
UofL Business Operations
Network effect External links:
Network Effect – investopedia.com
All about Network Effects – Andreessen Horowitz
What Is the Network Effect? — The Motley Fool
Marketing research External links:
Ask Survey Center | Marketing Research Specialists
Peters Marketing Research, Inc.
CMI Marketing Research
Commercial management External links:
Wheelhouse Commercial Management Denver CO …
Neighborhood Commercial Management Program …
Equity Commercial Management
Earned value management External links:
Earned Value Management | Learning Tree International
ANSI EIA 748 Earned Value Management – AcqNotes
Asset management External links:
Home – J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Home | Deutsche Asset Management
Solar Asset Management North America
Technology management External links:
Share the Vision 2017 | UIUC Office of Technology Management
UCSB’s Technology Management Program
Change management External links:
UNLEASHING INNOVATION IN CHANGE MANAGEMENT …
Config Change Management – Reduce IT Tasks
http://Ad · www.solarwinds.com/SolarWinds/Software
Change management experts -Change Management …
Advisory board External links:
Massage Therapy Advisory Board – TDLR
Advisory Board – Official Site
The Science Advisory Board – Home Page
Open and closed systems in social science External links:
Open and closed systems in social science – WOW.com
E5B3-RZR4: Open and closed systems in social science – …
Business development External links:
dslbd | Department of Small and Local Business Development
Ross Business Development – rbdnow.com
[PDF]8(a) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM …
https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/SBA Form 1010.pdf
Home Depot External links:
Home Depot Perks at Work
Home Depot Careers – Official Site
The Home Depot – Official Site
Integrated marketing External links:
Stevens & Tate Marketing | Integrated Marketing Solutions
Home | WVU Integrated Marketing Communications | …
Bricks and clicks External links:
bricks and clicks – Wiktionary
Bricks and clicks – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
BRICKS AND CLICKS Essay – 574 Words – StudyMode
Online media cooperative External links:
Online media cooperative – WOW.com
SWOT analysis External links:
Examples of Weaknesses in SWOT Analysis | Chron.com
14 Free SWOT Analysis Templates – Smartsheet
SWOT Analysis Vs PEST Analysis and When to Use Them
Limited liability company External links:
Foreign Limited Liability Company Filings & Forms / NYS …
Limited Liability Company Publications/Forms
Limited Liability Company – LLC – Investopedia
Value chain External links:
U.S. Global Value Chain Coalition
[PDF]The Value Chain From Competitive Advantage , by …
Open economy External links:
[PDF]Open economy IS-LM
Essays In Open Economy Macroeconomics – Academic …
Open economy macroeconomics (Book, 2017) …
Human resource management External links:
Sioux Empire Society for Human Resource Management
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management – Encyclopedia – Inc.com
Organizational behavior External links:
Organizational Behavior – OB – Investopedia
Organizational behavior (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Organizational behavior (Book, 2008) [WorldCat.org]
Cash conversion cycle External links:
Analyzing liquidity using the cash conversion cycle
Calculate Cash Conversion Cycle (CCC) – The Balance
Cash conversion cycle — AccountingTools
Quality management External links:
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
Razor and blades business model External links:
Razor and Blades Business Model – Cockeyed.com
Razor and Blades Business Model Explained – YouTube
Integrated management External links:
Integrated Management – REACHING NEW HEIGHTS or …
Association Integrated Management Services, LLC
Collective intelligence External links:
Title: Collective Intelligence in Humans: A Literature …
On collective intelligence (eBook, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Collective Intelligence – AbeBooks
Planned economy External links:
Centrally Planned Economy – investopedia.com
Planned economy Flashcards | Quizlet
Planned Economy – Merriam-Webster
Business process External links:
Canon Business Process Services
[PDF]Business Process Guide Position Management : …
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM …
Business strategy External links:
A Definition of Business Strategy – Business intelligence
U.S. Army STAND-TO! | The Army Business Strategy, 2017-2021
Business strategy (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Sales management External links:
Efficio – Media Sales Management – CRM, Yield, Proposal
Sales Management Training Austin | Dale Carnegie Training
Organizational engineering External links:
Team Analysis – Organizational Engineering and …
[PDF]Organizational Engineering using Sociometric …
Phoenix Organizational Engineering Attorneys – Law …
Competitive advantage External links:
Jane | Your hiring process is your competitive advantage
Competitive Advantage | tutor2u Business
[PDF]The Value Chain From Competitive Advantage , by …
Talent management External links:
Self Management Group – Your Partners in Talent Management
SilkRoad – Strategic Employee Onboarding & Talent Management
U.S. Army Talent Management
System administrator External links:
Title System Administrator Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
CSC System Administrator Overtime Lawsuit
System Administrator – Michigan Technological University
Financial Accounting Standards Board External links:
Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
Financial Accounting Standards Board – FASB – Investopedia
[PDF]Financial Accounting Standards Board – FASB
IFRS 9 External links:
[PDF]IFRS 9 SPPI Streamlines the Classification & …
Economic statistics External links:
[PDF]Economic Statistics (ECOSTAT) – zerrabueg.com
Economic statistics (Journal, magazine, 1991) …
economic statistics | Hallmark Abstract LLC